Stonewall Jackson is back

From your link:

Now how does that translate to 40% of the Southern population?

When blacks are only only 14% of the population now?

Oh! It must be that not all of the slaves were black! :aargh:
Are you really this stupid?

Since naming schools after enemies of our country is so in vogue right now I have petitioned our local high school. I think it should be named Hideki Tojo High School and the sports teams could be called the Kamikazes.
Or we could name it Harpy Eagle High School

From your link:

Now how does that translate to 40% of the Southern population?

When blacks are only only 14% of the population now?

Oh! It must be that not all of the slaves were black! :aargh:
3.9 million slaves out of a population in the Confederacy of 9 million

You do the math

Have you missed our history over the last 50 years?
Why do REPUBLICANS defend the Evil Confederacy?

What is wrong with them?
Progs are the party of endless agendas. The statues are a minor thing turned into something major. Now there is precedence to take down all statues depending on the ruling class's dictums.

Progs are the party of endless agendas. The statues are a minor thing turned into something major. Now there is precedence to take down all statues depending on the ruling class's dictums.
It sets a tone for a society. Evidently, you want to live in a society where racism is celebrated.

Yeah and now it is you MAGA retards that are celebrating them. What part of that is hard for you idiots to get?
They heard some talking heads on their right wing channel repeat this over and over without any pushback. They get pushback on here, then disappear.

Since naming schools after enemies of our country is so in vogue right now I have petitioned our local high school. I think it should be named Hideki Tojo High School and the sports teams could be called the Kamikazes.

And I recommended our local H.S. be renamed Kamala Harris High (well Low really....but why be picky). If we really are naming them after enemies of our country.

Why would you name a school after a traitor?

In the end....my guess is because you told them they couldn't and used shame to push your agenda on them.

Now that that ship has passed out of view, they'll show you, that in the end, they make the call (right or wrong).

Funny.......I recall....

A man forced against his will
Is of the same opinion still

If people had shut up about it, it would eventually change. Just like abortion will be legal in most states (because people chose to make it that way).

Mod Edit: Deleted photo. Violates clean start

For the first time in United States history, a district that changed the name of schools honoring Confederate generals voted to restore the names years later.

The Shenandoah County School Board held a public hearing on Thursday at Peter Muhlenberg Middle School to discuss restoring the names of Mountain View High School and Honey Run Elementary School to Stonewall Jackson High School and Ashby Lee Elementary School..................................................................................

I here that Shenandoah County is planning on founding "Adolph Hitler University" next!

So much pride in their heritage!

Why did the board change the names?

This is 2024.

There is simply no sense in unnecessarily hurting the feelings of any African Americans.

Many of them are already angry enough, and some of them express their anger through violence of all sorts.

Maybe some influential people in that state can persuade the board to reverse their thoughtless decision.

Forum List

Back