Stop allowing Trump Surrogates on the News

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This is pointless. Trumps surrogates get on the news and just speak about Hillary and when asked ANY question about what Trump likes, dislikes, proposes or believes they have no idea. Every answer is "I think...." "It seems like..." and never has an answer.

Or their answer is Trumps answer that doesnt describe or detail anything. Shit even CNN has Trumps former guy on their payroll WHILE he is being paid by Trump and isnt allowed by law to say anything other than positive shit.

On CNN!! Not FOX!! CN fucking N!!

On the contrary; let them on all the time. The vapid people supposedly “in the know” reveal how little they themselves understand politics. Usually the way it works is that you have an idealistic gal/guy and they have to get someone like Carvelle, Axelrod or Rove to shepherd them to the promised land. You see them on TV, you hear them on the radio, and you get 30-40 quotes from them a week. Trump knows little and his “surrogates” know even less.

This is pointless. Trumps surrogates get on the news and just speak about Hillary and when asked ANY question about what Trump likes, dislikes, proposes or believes they have no idea. Every answer is "I think...." "It seems like..." and never has an answer.

Or their answer is Trumps answer that doesnt describe or detail anything. Shit even CNN has Trumps former guy on their payroll WHILE he is being paid by Trump and isnt allowed by law to say anything other than positive shit.

I'm sorry, are you trying to control the media?

Sober up, you are embarrassing yourself.
CNN and the "other big five" have won elections for your despicable side, elections you do not deserve if the truth were ever fairly represented in the media.

Last edited:

Isnt thats already whats happening when the surrogates dont know any plans and arent allowed legally to say anything but nice things?

Isnt thats already whats happening when the surrogates dont know any plans and arent allowed legally to say anything but nice things?
Are you campaigning for censorship?
When do you want to start your book burnings?

Last edited:

:booze:

Bottom line: CNN (and all the others) WANT a dog-race...its good for the for ratings and advertising cash

So don't counter the message, ignore the message....

Fascist.

On the contrary; let them on all the time. The vapid people supposedly “in the know” reveal how little they themselves understand politics. Usually the way it works is that you have an idealistic gal/guy and they have to get someone like Carvelle, Axelrod or Rove to shepherd them to the promised land. You see them on TV, you hear them on the radio, and you get 30-40 quotes from them a week. Trump knows little and his “surrogates” know even less.

There's that arrogance again.

Knowing the party line isn't really knowledge, its baa'ing like a sheep.

Sheep.

Are you campaigning for censorship?
When do you want to start your book burnings?

Dont play dumb

Surrogates waste everyone's time. The guy MSNBC keeps putting on, among other places, the one who sounds like a Mafia guy, Boris Epshteyn, he's the worst.

This guy...

Trump Spox Boris BOMBS on CNN interview about lying campaign surrogate

Fascist.

Another one playing dumb....They dont have a message from the campaign they hit the airwaves and muse on TV what they think might happen but with no references from the campaign.

Hell, even Kelly Ann goes on TV and just goes "Nuh Uh"...then when you ask what any plan is she says positive things that are pulled from thin air

Fascist.

Another one playing dumb....They dont have a message from the campaign they hit the airwaves and muse on TV what they think might happen but with no references from the campaign.

Hell, even Kelly Ann goes on TV and just goes "Nuh Uh"...then when you ask what any plan is she says positive things that are pulled from thin air

So?

If they are that vapid even the empty heads at CNN should be able to counter whatever they are saying.

Surrogates waste everyone's time. The guy MSNBC keeps putting on, among other places, the one who sounds like a Mafia guy, Boris Epshteyn, he's the worst.

This guy...

Trump Spox Boris BOMBS on CNN interview about lying campaign surrogate

Back in the day before TV, Radio, etc, surrogates were the ONLY way a candidate got his message out.

Why are people going so nutty about someone talking for someone else?

Oh wait, its only because Trump having it done for him, and the people complaining are two-bit hacks..

Fascist.

So?

If they are that vapid even the empty heads at CNN should be able to counter whatever they are saying.

You cant counter nothing with facts

"Stop allowing Trump Surrogates on the News"

WHY am I NOT surprised CC is advocating silencing the opposition, censoring the media, etc?! How 'tolerant' of liberals....So pro-1st Amendment :p

Forum List

Back