Stop gap measure passed to fund government

Back to the ignore list, heathen!

Thou mayest hath escaped thy bonds with the assistance of Mod sorcery, but that freedom shall be short lived. Back! Back I say. Thy mindless drivel shall be strucketh from my sight FOREVER!!!

:whip:
I put the slave on ignore last week, along with the other 150 stupid Marxist posters we have.

"Temporary fix" means more debt.

When are we going to say enough is enough? $33 trillion isn't enough?

Having to pay out a trillion a year in interest (more than the cost of Defense) isn't enough?

The Democrats are assholes with their big government spending and the RINOs are assholes for letting them get away with it.
The American people and their representatives aren't really in charges. Most of the congressional toads and senators are controlled by, or in the pocket of interests that don't much care about the nation, or what is best for it.

They care about what is best for themselves, and the billionaire funders that control them.

It has been this way, for some forty, fifty years.

At least since FDR created the SS administration and LBJ institutionalized them with his great society programs.

Reagan is also partly at fault for letting the Bush/Clinton Crime family permanently institutionalize the corruption of the military industrial complex.

IOW? None of them really want to solve this!

. . on either side.

The Pentagon’s $35 Trillion Accounting Black Hole​

(Detailed information on how we got here at my post here;)

Spending is what the government is supposed to do.

You also: You're pathetic little snarky drive by comments add absolutely nothing of any value. Your posts remind me of those Tweakers running around the streets screaming out nonsense.
governments main job is protecting the people .. in protecting said people spending is necessary ... but spending trillions on bull crap isnt protecting the people ... 33 trillion in debt and climbing is not protecting the people ..

There is a bit of a silver-lining.....The 45 day stop-gap will carry us through the Virginia State elections. I was worried that a .gov shutdown would kill us in NOtVA.

At least Virginians will be able to choose without the feds putting their finger on the scale with their dumbfuckery.

1*CfD7Y7LtZPfd_uFZNp0w6g.gif

Forum List

Back