I Don't Think You Guys Understand the Real Cause of the Deficit

White racists are the alligators.

You just don't get it do you? All of those problems are created by white racism. But since whites have those same problems in greater numbers.....
Remove the 'white alligators' and you're left with South Africa. :omg:

All Rise!

An example of how white racism costs the economy.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is a scenario copied millions of times per day. And whatthis does is create unemplyed peope who end up getting government assistance. So what this raciam does is take a potential productive tax paying citizen and turns them into a tax drawing prson onwelfare or other types of assistance.

Here are more.

Payscale did a two-year study from 2017 to 2019, and this is their conclusion: "we find equal pay for equal work is still not a reality." They studied the earnings of white men and men of color using data from 1.8 million employees. They found that no matter how far they advanced, black men made less than white men with the same qualifications. According to the study, “black men were the only racial/ethnic group not achieving pay parity with white men at some level." The study showed that black men had the most significant pay gap relative to white men and that on average, black men earned 87 cents for every dollar a white man earned.

The National Women’s Law Center also showed that black women are paid less than other women. Black women are paid 63 cents for every dollar paid to white men based on calculations used in the study. Where this impacts black single mothers is this study shows a pay difference of over 20,000 dollars per year. "Black women have to work more than 19 months—until the very last day of July—to make as much as white, non-Hispanic men did in the previous 12-month calendar year."

So then if you are a black married couple on average, you make 75 cents for every dollar a white couple makes. This loss in pay again, creates people who don't earn enough to pay taxes, and/or don't earn enough and get public assistance, once agan drawing out money from government revenues without putting any in. And that's just blacks. We can add hispaics most Asians, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans and women to this list.

And don't start with the excuses. blacks with collegedegrees earn as much as whites with no college.

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."
- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

And the field of study has nothing to do with it.

"Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year."
-
Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

White racists aren't too bright. So we will continue to see ignorant responses or personal attacks by the bigots instead of the recognition that white racism is causing our economy to fail. It is also creating defcits because of lost tax revenue.
Then don't hitch your wagon solely to the white economy. Black capital formation is the key to black economic success. Such would provide loans and grants for business startups and college and trade school enrollment for blacks.

You should also take comfort in the fact (that you so often point out) that white people are the largest group of poor, underpaid, homeless demographic in the country, and for many of the same reasons.

Last edited:
Then don't hitch your wagon to the white economy. Black capital formation is the key to black economic success. Such would provide loans and grants for business startups and college and trade school enrollment for blacks.
What white economy?

Exactly

I posted links idot. And you are an idiot of the highest magnitude.

If you only knew. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Sure you posted links in this thread, but I outed you as a plagiarizer in one of your threads a couple weeks ago. Of course, the thread was deleted after I mentioned that.

I believe the book was "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" by Adebowale Akande. Of course, you'll deny this like you denied that you plagiarized from the book without providing a link.

Sure you posted links in this thread, but I outed you as a plagiarizer in one of your threads a couple weeks ago. Of course, the thread was deleted after I mentioned that.

I believe the book was "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" by Adebowale Akande. Of course, you'll deny this like you denied that you plagiarized from the book without providing a link.
Is It possible that IM2 is Akande?

A race that, as a whole, has most of its babies born out of wedlock by woman unable to support them is going to have trouble closing the wealth gap.

1. No babies prior to marriage
2. Graduate from high school.
3. Use Pell Grants for vocational school or an A.A. degree,

You’ll go from being poor at age 19 to the middle class by 29.
If you are a black student trying to excel in your classes you also need to deal with peer pressure. The other blacks will tell you that you are an Oreo (black on the outside but white in the middle) because you are trying to get a high grade in a white man’s school.

If you are a black student trying to excel in your classes you also need to deal with peer pressure. The other blacks will tell you that you are an Oreo (black on the outside but white in the middle) because you are trying to get a high grade in a white man’s school.
WTF cracker.

Who or what told you that?

Is It possible that IM2 is Akande?

I doubt it. He would have taken credit and mentioned the book. I found a transcript of it on Scribd.

Nobody writes a book without promoting it. I might have given IM2 some kudos if he had manned up and admitted it.

Blacks should be laughing up their sleeves that whites are dumb enough to let them into their schools. They should then take full advantage of the educational opportunities.

Last edited:
Yup. Remember the Smithsonian’s “Traits of Whiteness”? All the traits correlated with success were put down as being white.

Yup. Remember the Smithsonian’s “Traits of Whiteness”? All the traits correlated with success were put down as being white.
Back in the 1960s I worked with a back guy who had went to a segregated high school.

What impressed me was although he said they had leftover books from the white high schools and the facilities needed repair, the students had great pride in their school and did their best to learn.

Forum List

Back