STOP RESISTING!! No Resisting Captured on Video. Uhh, You cant believe video!!

Are you trying to justify the shooting of 16 cops?

All 7 deaths were Brutal, right?
Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Black Lives Matter Activist Thanks Dallas Cop-Killer on Twitter

Some blacks say it and some whites say it. Why do you pretend all blacks want it but all whites dont?
You haven't denounced it. I suspect you won't either.

I denounce it but you know that already. But what's the point of asking someone to denounce threats. You haven't denounced any? Does that mean something?

Or again you only have different rules for blacks. And that's the entire point.
Wrong again. I denounced both shootings the other day. I have no different rules for blacks. They however do want different rules like the freedom to break the laws and riot loot and destroy, to kill cops and whites.

So basically no matter how many blacks don't want to murder cops and kill whites the ones that do are a representation of all blacks? This is the problem. I've told you over and over that I don't hate cops, want to kill them etc but your very next response is always "yeah, but, really you do because you're black"

You're still trying it after we had this discussion. Why? To bring the races together by claiming someone wanted those cops to die?o_O

civil rights charges, fired or resigned.

There were no charges. They were fired.

How much more pound of flesh do you want? No white person in their sane mind thinks what they did was justifiable. Quit with your two year old race baiting and maybe things will get better.

Did they receive jail time? Were they charged with anything? The answer is no. Why do you think firing someone for assault and falsifying police reports and shutting off the body cam is just an administrative issue?

BTW, when they beat the shit out of white guys I post it and you guys still cry racism.

You really need to get your race baiting under control.

Jesse Alan Terrell, 33, is the fifth deputy to be prosecuted in the case. The other four already have pleaded guilty in federal court.

Ex-Marion deputy indicted in police beating; four others already pleaded guilty

FTA: The four other former deputies --- Cody Hoppel, Adam Crawford, James Amidei and Trevor Fitzgerald --- have pleaded guilty in connection with the beating of the 44-year-old Price. They await sentencing.

We'll see how this goes, wont we.

Wow, just wow. You have been politely shown to be full of crap and this is your response, more race baiting? All five will be found guilty but that pound of flesh aint good enough for you.

You really hate being called out when you are clearly so wrong.

Anything I say you claim is race baiting. I didnt even mention race you fuck tard. All five pleaded guilty and I said we'll see what type of punishment they receive.

Do you think simply pleading guilty is the punishment? I dont, dont be stupid.

Again, I post white guys getting the shit beat out of them and you still respond about race. You just cant help it even when it doesnt apply
You started this post with outrage that there were no charges... Now they have plead guilty... To what, if not charges.

12-utas-tipus-akikkel-garantaltan-osszefutottal-mar-a-tomegkozlekedes-soran_0bd87364fe80f9184066b2b0720e595a.gif
Oh, that's real nice, NLT. What the fuck is wrong with you?[/QUOTE]
PLease work on how to do attributions, OK?

You're still trying it after we had this discussion. Why? To bring the races together by claiming someone wanted those cops to die?o_O
Well you cant have that, now can you? What would you race baiting whores do if you couldnt set one race against the other? The Oligarchs would have no use for you.

Well you cant have that, now can you? What would you race baiting whores do if you couldnt set one race against the other? The Oligarchs would have no use for you.

Race wasnt mentioned. Would you like a do over Drama queen?

Watch how they jump on this guy and all of them like trained victims yell stop resisting while beating the guy up. Fortunately they must punch like women because the guy almost never moves foiling their plans to say reacting to face punches is "struggling / fighting with officers"

They were fired. Charges? None! Let the system work tho guys :afro:

Yet another thread on police violence, but no thread on black on black violence eh CC? You do know that about 2% of ALL police interactions with the public result in some form of violence right? What percentage of black on black interaction in Chicago, as one example, results in violence my negro?

I have a question. It was reported that Alton Sterling was known on the streets of Baton Rogue as the CD man. What does that mean? What kind of CDs was he selling and where did he get them?

I have a question. It was reported that Alton Sterling was known on the streets of Baton Rogue as the CD man. What does that mean? What kind of CDs was he selling and where did he get them?

Thats the weakest shit I've heard yet

There is a fairly large trade in illicitly coped movies. Not sure if that was what he was selling nor do I see how it is relevant.

There is a fairly large trade in illicitly coped movies. Not sure if that was what he was selling nor do I see how it is relevant.

Only in the sense that a call was made from a person who said he threatened them with a gun and I read an account that Sterling illegally purchased a gun because someone else was selling CDs in his territory.

Only in the sense that a call was made from a person who said he threatened them with a gun and I read an account that Sterling illegally purchased a gun because someone else was selling CDs in his territory.

no doubt he had a gun the reason I am not sure is relevant to what happened. In my opinion, just having an illegal gun doesn't mean it has to end up being shot multiple times in the back.

no doubt he had a gun the reason I am not sure is relevant to what happened. In my opinion, just having an illegal gun doesn't mean it has to end up being shot multiple times in the back.
I thought he was shot in the chest? Was it his back?

Of course the mere possession of an illegal gun shouldn't result in anyone getting shot.

Well, but, was he reaching for the gun he wasn't supposed to have? Is he the poor innocent black dude we first thought he was?

Forum List

Back