Stop saying Jews can't support Nazis.

Yes, you need to strawmen to keep the myth going. I don't 'hate Jews', thats just your own butthurt need. What 'ad homs'? The truth is a lot more painful to Jewish bigots.
I asked for the truth and you just responded with another ad hominem.

I asked for the truth and you just responded with another ad hominem.

Already explained it several times; you didn't read it the first 10 times, so no reason for me to repeat myself. If Orthodox Jews don't like having to face up to their own history then they shouldn't be sniveling about the Christians; you know, glass houses and that thing.

Already explained it several times; you didn't read it the first 10 times, so no reason for me to repeat myself. If Orthodox Jews don't like having to face up to their own history then they shouldn't be sniveling about the Christians; you know, glass houses and that thing.
I read all of your posts and you post yet another ad hominem.
Answer why GOYIM have Jews run their businesses and nations.

I read all of your posts and you post yet another ad hominem.
Answer why GOYIM have Jews run their businesses and nations.

In this thread, its in post#35. They were brought in by Kings and Higher Nobles as outsiders with no loyalties to anyone but their employer, so they could be trusted to serve only their bosses, hence why they were referred to as 'The King's Jews'. It's that simple; no worries about spies from the Church, competing nobles, plotting relatives, etc., etc., plus they hated the peasants as well as everybody else, so no moral qualms about robbing everybody they could in the King's name. The idea there were no literate Europeans is just stupid propoganda; there were plenty; it was matter of who was loyal to who, as education was reserved for nobility, merchants, and clerics.

In this thread, its in post#35. They were brought in by Kings and Higher Nobles as outsiders with no loyalties to anyone but their employer, so they could be trusted to serve only their bosses, hence why they were referred to as 'The King's Jews'. It's that simple; no worries about spies from the Church, competing nobles, plotting relatives, etc., etc., plus they hated the peasants as well as everybody else, so no moral qualms about robbing everybody they could in the King's name. The idea there were no literate Europeans is just stupid propoganda; there were plenty; it was matter of who was loyal to who, as education was reserved for nobility, merchants, and clerics.
The Talmud has endless tales and laws that forbid Jews from hating or taking advantage of peasants.
It's your Jesus "Loving" tyrants who hated the peasants.
You see most of the world is comprised of peasants and it's a waste of time to hate them.
You should carefully measure out the cocaine you are snorting.

The Talmud has endless tales and laws that forbid Jews from hating or taking advantage of peasants.
It's your Jesus "Loving" tyrants who hated the peasants.
You see most of the world is comprised of peasants and it's a waste of time to hate them.
You should carefully measure out the cocaine you are snorting.

I've read the censored rubbish that claims that; too bad for Jews your own newspapers keep reporting on your Rabbis going by the Talmud on any number of subjects re the sub-human nature of goyim according to the post-exilic cults and the fake 'judaism of the Pharisees and 'rabbinical Judaism', and then there is all those uncensored copies of the Talmuds and Mishnas running around loose when the Protestant printing presses cut loose after the mid-1500's; they published not only bibles but Jewish and other religions' tracts as well. I also posted a link to A Rabbi explaining why Jews need to oppress non-Jews in Jewish states; so again Jews can't whine about anything to do with Xians, who were far more tolerant than Jews and their Muslim partners ever were re legal rights. Sorry, still no golden crying towel for the Orthodox and most certainly not for the ultra-Orthodox. Your history is largely self-inflicted by yourselves.

I've read the censored rubbish that claims that; too bad for Jews your own newspapers keep reporting on your Rabbis going by the Talmud on any number of subjects re the sub-human nature of goyim according to the post-exilic cults and the fake 'judaism of the Pharisees and 'rabbinical Judaism', and then there is all those uncensored copies of the Talmuds and Mishnas running around loose when the Protestant printing presses cut loose after the mid-1500's; they published not only bibles but Jewish and other religions' tracts as well. I also posted a link to A Rabbi explaining why Jews need to oppress non-Jews in Jewish states; so again Jews can't whine about anything to do with Xians, who were far more tolerant than Jews and their Muslim partners ever were re legal rights. Sorry, still no golden crying towel for the Orthodox and most certainly not for the ultra-Orthodox. Your history is largely self-inflicted by yourselves.
I was wondering why Jews were the first ones to show up to help when disaster strikes.
Did you last Jew girlfriend dump you?

I was wondering why Jews were the first ones to show up to help when disaster strikes.
Did you last Jew girlfriend dump you?

lol since when?
The only Jews he ever met were his boss, his landlord, and his court-appointed attorney.

Actually that would be my grandparents, but you keep telling yourself you're nonsense is really fooling people, even though you know I'm right and Jews as a people don't really have any special Sniveling Rights.

lol since when?

Actually that would be my grandparents, but you keep telling yourself you're nonsense is really fooling people, even though you know I'm right and Jews as a people don't really have any special Sniveling Rights.
I guess you haven’t noticed that Jews have been kicking ass, which must annoy the hell out of you.

Forum List

Back