🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Store owner has learned a valuable lesson...will be getting a gun permit after store burned down...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Store owner, learned lesson, an expansive one........when the cops are ordered by the government to stand down in the face of violent thugs......you are on your own......he learned this lesson when the thugs destroyded his business...

VIDEO Baltimore Store Owner Is Going To Be Prepared For Next Time When They Try To Attack His Store During Protests Concealed Nation

A reporter speaks with the owner of Papa Palace, a pizza place in Baltimore that was destroyed during the recent protests.

Reporter: Will you do anything differently?

Store owner: What I’m going to do is secure my business very good, get my weapon license and everything to save myself from this neighborhood.

Reporter: You’re going to get a gun, yes?

Store owner: Yes. I’m going to get a license, and try to save myself. Because with the situation the other day, I could be dead and nobody would help me.

Yeah I'd advise getting some guns if he stays, but my first advice would be to take his business somewhere else. The people in that neighborhood don't deserve his pizza parlor.

Did you read the article on Drudge "Store owner phones police 50 times, no one comes."?

If there was ever a better advertisement for firearm ownership, I've never seen it.

rubber buckshot.png

But if you shoot a looter it will be a hate crime

Why would anyone want to stay in a city where the Mayor as some have reported feels that your business is just property
so if it gets burned down or looted no big deal...Council members who basically said the store owners deserved what happened
because this has been a long time coming....

I would not understand why businesses reopened.

I am opposed to indiscriminate slaughter of young idiots of any race of any race for example I think excess cats and dogs at shelter should be shipped to the third world to feed hungry kids but rubber double ought buck shot packed in salt would be real educational for young rioters.

Why would anyone want to stay in a city where the Mayor as some have reported feels that your business is just property
so if it gets burned down or looted no big deal...Council members who basically said the store owners deserved what happened

They're big fans of Halestorm's "I Miss the Misery"?

Here's a question for the Obama lovers here....
Obama and Lizzie have said that business owners didn't build their business someone else did.....

Will those someone elses' step forward now and rebuild these businesses that they built according to Obama....
Or will the actual business owners have the responsibilty to rebuild the business
That they never built in the first place......

C'mon Libs
Step up and defend Obama again....

I would just leave. they can't depend on the mayor and her ilk of Obama, Sharpton and Lynch to PROTECT them. so tell them to GO TO HELL along with their city.

I would just leave. they can't depend on the mayor and her ilk of Obama, Sharpton and Lynch to PROTECT them. so tell them to GO TO HELL along with their city.
That is happening more and more often which is why D cities and states are crumbling.

That is happening more and more often which is why D cities and states are crumbling.

yep, look at DETROIT for an example of a DEMOCRAT run city. Baltimore is well on it's way. a shame.... but nothing the rest of us can do about it. the keep ELECTING these people (democrats/progressives).... so they can suffer their choices.

Id put in a security door that shuts at the push of a button, so after they break through your normal door and go inside and start a fire, the owner can watch the footage from his laptop and trigger the secondary door that drops down, trapping the arsonists inside. Id turn it into a fucking death trap. Looter/rioters should be shot on sight anyway, so fuck them. Let them die horribly.

Forum List

Back