🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Store owner uses AR-15 to stop robbery, caught on video...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
7 shots and 3 hits.....not too bad.....these robbers learned a valuable lesson.....

Defensive Gun Use of the Day WI Store Owner AR 15 Edition - The Truth About Guns

The video illustrates many of the virtues of the AR type rifle for defense of self and others. It”s easy to use, points naturally, is easy to control with mild recoil, and has sufficient magazine capacity that you do not have to worry about a reload or attempt to count your shots in a tense, life and death situation.

After the perpetrators flee, Ronnie puts down the rifle and grabs his pistol to investigate the damage to the door. A pistol allows a person to be armed without having a gun in their hand when the police arrive.

From wisn.com on 23 July:

lots of dead people too.

but you ignore that part huh

Yes...you have no idea what you are talking about......

in 2013 there were 8,454 gun murders, most of those committed by gang members and other criminals in democrat run inner cities...

On average, Americans use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times a year....

Whew! Missing like he was doing at close range like that, I hope he was using the 55 grain FMJ that has an average penetration of 11 inches rather than the 62 grain FMJ that can penetrate 16 inches.

It doesn't sound like there was any collateral damage YET.....THIS time.

why are some people so infatuated with guns?

For me, guns aren't interesting, what they do....keep people alive against violent criminal attack...is endlessly fascinating to me....

A few months back this dindu nuffin came to my door. Wanted to come in and use the phone. Looked kinda disreputable. I didn't trust him. I said give me the number and I'll call it for you. He wouldn't do it. So I told him he needed to move along.

He started giving me a ration of sh*t like they do.

Ok, whatever. I could have closed the door and called the Sheriff, but decided to take care of it myself.

I keep a Crosman 1322 .22 pellet pistol next to my front door sometimes. I modified it awhile back w/ flat nosed valves and a flat nosed piston to increase the max velocity by 100 fps thereabouts. It gets around 450 fps or so with these non lead 16.9 grain pointed pellets I use with it. Maybe a little slightly higher velocity.

I had started pumping it up when I saw him approach my door and had it behind my leg while I was talking to him.

He started getting nasty cussing at me and I figured ok,...might as well give him something to cuss about....so I brought the Crosman out and shot him in the left leg.

He fell right down. REALLY started cussing then. I said...Want me to call you an ambulance?

He said HELL YES !

So I said..."Fine...you're an ambulance".

Then I slammed the door, locked it and called the Sheriff. Had the dindu arrested for trespass.

lots of dead people too.

but you ignore that part huh

Yes...you have no idea what you are talking about......

in 2013 there were 8,454 gun murders, most of those committed by gang members and other criminals in democrat run inner cities...

On average, Americans use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives 2 million times a year....
Do you mind posting a link or something how that 2 millions came from?

Forum List

Back