Stories white conservatves never seem to see

I say what do about conservatives because they spend a whole lot of time telling us blacks how we don't want to work

The black community has to step up pressure on the media to up the ante on the good stories that are out there. Maybe submit stories yourselves. We know the good stories are out there but the media just doesn't pick them up.

It's now time you guys stopped assuming we have not done the things you guys suggest.This has been done. What needs to happen is that whites who know tell the racists to go fuck themselves instead of listening to it talking about how you can't change hearts and minds.

Last edited:
I say what do about conservatives because they spend a whole lot of time telling us blacks how we don't want to work

The black community has to step up pressure on the media to up the ante on the good stories that are out there. Maybe submit stories yourselves. We know the good stories are out there but the media just doesn't pick them up.

It's now time you guys topped assuming we have not done the things you guys suggest.This has been bone. What needs to happen is that whites who know tell the racists to go fuck themselves insread of lising to it talking abput how you can't change hearts and minds.
Fifth graders spell better.

Although black fathers are more likely to live separately from their children—the statistic that’s usually trotted out to prove the parenting “crisis”—many of them remain just as involved in their kids’ lives. Pew estimates that 67 percent of black dads who don’t live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and just 32 percent of Hispanic dads. And there’s compelling evidence that number of black dads living apart from their kids stems from structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded assumption that African-American men somehow place less value on parenting.

It's just time some of this garbage got shut up.
You're the one running your yap, maybe you should follow your own advice? Plenty of blacks folks don't buy your racist garbage, those that do have problems.

I'm running my yap because I am right.

It's now time you guys topped assuming we have not done the things you guys suggest.This has been bone. What needs to happen is that whites who know tell the racists to go fuck themselves insread of lising to it talking abput how you can't change hearts and minds.

The OP is not about spelling.

Although black fathers are more likely to live separately from their children—the statistic that’s usually trotted out to prove the parenting “crisis”—many of them remain just as involved in their kids’ lives. Pew estimates that 67 percent of black dads who don’t live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and just 32 percent of Hispanic dads. And there’s compelling evidence that number of black dads living apart from their kids stems from structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded assumption that African-American men somehow place less value on parenting.

You're the one running your yap, maybe you should follow your own advice? Plenty of blacks folks don't buy your racist garbage, those that do have problems.

Your a mouthy racist, nothing less.

Your words are, butchering the language just makes it more ridiculous.

Nah. I am a black man who is unapologetic about telling you white racists about yourselves.

Your words are, butchering the language just makes it more ridiculous.

My words show that what you think is racist bullshit.

Nah. I am a black man who is unapologetic about telling you white racists about yourselves.
What did I say that was racist? It's all about skin color for you, not me.

Since this system is built upon skin color some white person repeating a lie over and over again simply does not fool me.

Since this system is built upon skin color some white person repeating a lie over and over again simply does not fool me.
You keep repeating the lie. Many blacks prove you are wrong. Sorry.

There are many blacks who don't want to work.

There are many whites who don't want to work.

Soon, there will be many Millennials of all races who won't want to work, because they have no employable skills applicable to the jobs they think they deserve.

You are incorrect. Many blacks as well as whites prove me right. YOU ? Not so much.

Soon, there will be many Millennials of all races who won't want to work, because they have no employable skills applicable to the jobs they think they deserve.

Yawn. The use of the false equivalence once again.

You are incorrect. Many blacks as well as whites prove me right. YOU ? Not so much.
...blacks that listen to your horseshit. You left that part out.

There is no false equivalence. None of those groups deserve special attention, and as we all know, protected classes are unconstitutional.

You keep taking about this lie I am supposed to be repeating.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

Since I am lying you should be able to provide the evidence based upon the data and studies

There is no false equivalence. None of those groups deserve special attention, and as we all know, protected classes are unconstitutional.

Yes these are false equivalences.

Was IS your point? That a black person would never give a white person a new car?

Forum List

Back