Storm Jonas&Economic Panic.Well Mr.President?,Well John Kerry? Global Warming&A Strong Economy?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue::disagree::poke:

Someone really needs to ask John Kerry how Global Warming created superstorm Jonas! Anyone here live in the south/middle east region? Did you wake up today saying,"This Is Global Warming"?.
And according to what Obama claimed in the Steak Of The Union, "The State Of The Union Is Strong"!!! but he forgot to tell us 300 Million Americans that China's economy was about to tank. Cant have it both ways!!! Then again, the 35% of Obama supporters will believe anything he says, right? :oops-28::slap:

I saw on the news DC is having major traffic problems....over one inch of snow. You've got to be kidding, that's a dusting

• Banned
I saw on the news DC is having major traffic problems....over one inch of snow. You've got to be kidding, that's a dusting
if i had a son, that little boy will never live to see snow,,,well,. thats according to many democrats
well for now, DC wont get the worst of it,,,but some states are supposed to get about 300 inches,,lol

and even here in Florida,,,,many of us are burning palm trees to keep our homes warm at night.

Yeah, I came down here for a winter vacation to stay warm from the cornfields of Indiana, lol. The only way I have been appreciating my circumstance, is to check the weather report at home. I am here for 3 months, so I am hoping the weather improves.

12540626_1004953722896140_6933327618332627146_n.jpg

You mean those union dudes that work for government that you hate so much!!! lol...You have no mother fucking idea of what your anti-government shit would do to this society.

And obviously, you haven't paid attention what public sector unions have done to Illinois, or California.

Nobody that I know of is anti-union in the private sector. If their cost goes to high, they drive their company and their job, out of business.

Not so in the public sector! They just raise taxes, and drive people out of their jurisdiction. Don't believe me? Ask Illinois and California, then ask Texas where they went-)

:argue::disagree::poke:

Someone really needs to ask John Kerry how Global Warming created superstorm Jonas! Anyone here live in the south/middle east region? Did you wake up today saying,"This Is Global Warming"?.
And according to what Obama claimed in the Steak Of The Union, "The State Of The Union Is Strong"!!! but he forgot to tell us 300 Million Americans that China's economy was about to tank. Cant have it both ways!!! Then again, the 35% of Obama supporters will believe anything he says, right? :oops-28::slap:

Can you explain why the strength of the US economy is a function of economic conditions in China.....Is the Chinese economy within the jurisdiction of POTUS?

Forum List

Back