Storm Troopers!

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
The rightwing fear-monger crowd's online network (conservatives in general) immediately lit up when two storm troopers showed up for the daily White House press conference.

"This has been 40 years in the making. George Lucas planted the seed of these friendly 'white' storm troopers so we'd drop our guard. And here we are today and Obama has mobilized his army of clones and will declare martial law. Now you see why we have the second amendment, its to protect us from the police and the Galactic Empire. Which WILL strike back any time now. Likely first at our generators."

The sale of seeds has already skyrocketed and the digging of holes to hide in has begun with great vigor. "They can have my light saber when they pry it from my cold dead hands after they've pried me out of my spider hole."

Rednecks have been seen shooting anything that looks like a soccer ball with a head.

Rednecks have been seen shooting anything that looks like a soccer ball with a head.

----------------

It reminds them to much of Wilson

The rightwing fear-monger crowd's online network (conservatives in general) immediately lit up when two storm troopers showed up for the daily White House press conference.

"This has been 40 years in the making. George Lucas planted the seed of these friendly 'white' storm troopers so we'd drop our guard. And here we are today and Obama has mobilized his army of clones and will declare martial law. Now you see why we have the second amendment, its to protect us from the police and the Galactic Empire. Which WILL strike back any time now. Likely first at our generators."

The sale of seeds has already skyrocketed and the digging of holes to hide in has begun with great vigor. "They can have my light saber when they pry it from my cold dead hands after they've pried me out of my spider hole."

wilson ?

Forum List

Back