Stormy's lawyer says he will run against Trump in 2020

Actually I have to understand the concept of self-employment since it's how I've been doing my taxes for the last 35 years.
Sure it is. That's why you support the people who want to tax the shit out of you and redistribute your money to parasites. You're a liar.

Link(s)?

No?

Apparently you're a liar.
Links to what, that you're a liar? That's the best you've got? LMAO

Actually I have to understand the concept of self-employment since it's how I've been doing my taxes for the last 35 years.
Sure it is. That's why you support the people who want to tax the shit out of you and redistribute your money to parasites. You're a liar.

Link(s)?

No?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no links. What a surprise.
In sum then, you're a liar.

Link(s)?

No?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no links. What a surprise.
In sum then, you're a liar.
Oh, I see. I'm supposed to post a link that says you're not self-employed. That's your argument? How about if YOU post a link that proves you ARE self-employed since YOU'RE the one who is claiming you are? BTW, being on welfare isn't "self-employment", fuckface.

Forum List

Back