Storytime of how Tennessee GOPer Met his Wife - He May have GROOMED her

Yeah she was 22 years old in 1995. She graduated from Lewis and Clarke university already by 1995.
I ain’t asking what she thought but what her damn parents thought about her slurping the nutsack of a old man that was married?

See you want to play these childish games and when tossed back at you, well then you want to tell us about her age, but tell me what her parents thought and do you think for one moment dear Dad said “ Good Job Monica “ ?

I ain’t asking what she thought but what her damn parents thought about her slurping the nutsack of a old man that was married?

See you want to play these childish games and when tossed back at you, well then you want to tell us about her age, but tell me what her parents thought and do you think for one moment dear Dad said “ Good Job Monica “ ?

I mean, okay.

One was 17 when they met and still in school, the other was 22 and could order a beer at a bar when they met. I'm not really sure I see your point.

I mean, okay.

One was 17 when they met and still in school, the other was 22 and could order a beer at a bar when they met. I'm not really sure I see your point.
Wow, and in some States 17 is legal age of consent!

My point is you wrote about what the parents thought but because you voted for Bill Clinton, well you had no issue with him getting freaky with someone so much younger but the other old fart you have an issue with!

Wow, and in some States 17 is legal age of consent!

My point is you wrote about what the parents thought but because you voted for Bill Clinton, well you had no issue with him getting freaky with someone so much younger but the other old fart you have an issue with!
So just so we are clear...as a parent, you'd be cool with your 17 year old daughter fucking some grown man who is taking advantage of her?

You said you were cool with Bill getting a blow job from Monica, so I guess you have to be a Democrat for you to be cool with freaks abusing women so young!

I am cool with a 22 year old giving a blow job to a grown man. The hell do I care?

John Rose was 33 in 2008 when he met this young lady, and 36 when he married her in 2011.

President Clinton was 49 in 2005 when he got his weiner sucked by miss Lewinsky
So Rose was only 14 years older. when he placed his wrinkled nutsack on her chin, while cheating on his wife.

Clinton was 27 years older than Monica

My Dad married my Mom when he was only 9 years older. He dated her when she was 16.

So Rose was only 14 years older. when he placed his wrinkled nutsack on her chin, while cheating on his wife.

Clinton was 27 years older than Monica

My Dad married my Mom when he was only 9 years older. He dated her when she was 16.
So your dad was 25 and dating a 16 year old?

I mean, I'm not looking to offend you - but that's textbook weird, bro.

John Rose (R) met young Chelsea Doss in 2007 during an FFA Meeting for her agriculture projects, where Rose was on the FFA board of directors. Instead of being on the board of directors, Rose decided he wanted to be a little bit closer to miss Doss. They got married 4 years later in 2011.

What are your thoughts on this FFA director meeting a student at one of the FFA meetings, and then marrying her 4 years later?

Who gives a shit?

Forum List

Back