Storytime of how Tennessee GOPer Met his Wife - He May have GROOMED her

Report me if you feel I am trolling you and let the Moderation team see what you have written…

Calling someone father creepy is against the rules and the other poster made it clear their intent and I support them on it.

Also it is you writing about someone nutsack in a young woman and I pointed out you have no issue with Bill Clinton or Weiner past, so the political party is what causes you to have issues, as usual…

For the 3rd time, I said a 25 year old grown-ass man dating a 16 year old is textbook creepy. Didn't attack anyone.

Alright whatevs, I'll leave it alone. But a 25 year old grown-ass man hanging out with a Sophomore in high school at her parent's house after school for dinner-time is fucking weird to me.

^ the exact post.

And it is creepy.

I ain’t asking what she thought but what her damn parents thought about her slurping the nutsack of a old man that was married?

See you want to play these childish games and when tossed back at you, well then you want to tell us about her age, but tell me what her parents thought and do you think for one moment dear Dad said “ Good Job Monica “ ?
You're playing chess with a tic-tac-toe level opponent.

John Rose (R) met young Chelsea Doss in 2007 during an FFA Meeting for her agriculture projects, where Rose was on the FFA board of directors. Instead of being on the board of directors, Rose decided he wanted to be a little bit closer to miss Doss. They got married 4 years later in 2011.

What are your thoughts on this FFA director meeting a student at one of the FFA meetings, and then marrying her 4 years later?

Meh. Not an issue. She identified as Chuck Norris so she's more than able to handle herself

I'm working on my third wife. Let me tell ya, Bro, wives require a certain amount of break-in time. You can't rev them up too many RPMs until they're properly broken in, and you have to maintain a proper lubrication schedule. Otherwise, they could throw a rod or burn out a bearing.

But once you get them properly broken in, they purr like a five month old kitten and will last for a couple hundred thousand miles of road wear.

:laughing0301:
Woman, makes me a samm...

Sammich! Yes, my Lord

Alright whatevs, I'll leave it alone. But a 25 year old grown-ass man hanging out with a Sophomore in high school at her parent's house after school for dinner-time is fucking weird to me.
Where are you getting this high school sophomore bullshit?

Is it your own ass where you are pulling out your every post in this thread?

Such age gaps are not historically uncommon. Outside of certain cultural taboos, and biases; it makes sense for two people, at their peak market value to marry. A woman at the peak of her beauty, and fertility. To a man who has established a career, acquired assets, like land, and money; which conveys an element of security to a wife, and would be mother.

Such age gaps are not historically uncommon. Outside of certain cultural taboos, and biases; it makes sense for two people, at their peak market value to marry. A woman at the peak of her beauty, and fertility. To a man who has established a career, acquired assets, like land, and money; which conveys an element of security to a wife, and would be mother.
I am 11 years older than my wife, so I guess it would be creepy in the mind of the OP…

Of course we started dating when she way over 18 and married when she was way over 18, but you have a point on market value…

Is Soros' (tax exempt) Media Matters going to research the lives of every member of the GOP in an effort to stem the tidal wave of defeat for democrats this fall? Lefties told us that president Clinton's sex life was nobody's business but his own after he molested an intern barely older than his daughter. Why pick on this guy Rose?

Forum List

Back