Storytime of how Tennessee GOPer Met his Wife - He May have GROOMED her

Alright whatevs, I'll leave it alone. But a 25 year old grown-ass man hanging out with a Sophomore in high school at her parent's house after school for dinner-time is fucking weird to me.

wtf lmao.

"MY DAD WAS SCALPING NAZI'S -- YOU'RE THE WEIRDO!"

o__O
Hold on asshole because his father was fighting my grandfather and let be clear you are judging someone dad while excusing Bill Clinton, so let think really hard on this one and understand you are weird!

I bet you have no issue with Anthony Weiner and what he did while he had his infant baby with him!

Hold on asshole because his father was fighting my grandfather and let be clear you are judging someone dad while excusing Bill Clinton, so let think really hard on this one and understand you are weird!

I bet you have no issue with Anthony Weiner and what he did while he had his infant baby with him!

Wait, what? Anthony Weiner?

The dude sexted some girls. Who gives a shit?

No, you blew it off as no big deal in your response…

You care more about the political party the pervert is associated with and less about the pervert himself…

I said what about him? You randomly brought him up in my topic. Came outta no where.

Don't threaten me old man river.
No one is making any threats but you have crossed a line a few times…

It has been shown you have no issue with older men chasing younger or underage women or girls as long as they are Democrat and the evidence is your responses about Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner…

So let be clear you have shown the partisan hack you are and enjoy…

No one is making any threats but you have crossed a line a few times…

It has been shown you have no issue with older men chasing younger or underage women or girls as long as they are Democrat and the evidence is your responses about Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner…

So let be clear you have shown the partisan hack you are and enjoy…
I haven't crossed any line. I said a 25 year old grown-ass man dating a 16 year old Sophomore is textbook creepy. The guy then said his dad was in World War II and called me a weirdo, I said okay your dad was scalping Nazi's.

Stop trolling my topic.

You wrote who gives a shit and then you realized you fucked up…

Correct, who gives a shit about Anthony Weiner? He sexted some women, he lost his job, his professional life was ruined. Who gives a shit?

I haven't crossed any line. I said a 25 year old grown-ass man dating a 16 year old Sophomore is textbook creepy. The guy then said his dad was in World War II and called me a weirdo, I said okay your dad was scalping Nazi's.

Stop trolling my topic.
Report me if you feel I am trolling you and let the Moderation team see what you have written…

Calling someone father creepy is against the rules and the other poster made it clear their intent and I support them on it.

Also it is you writing about someone nutsack in a young woman and I pointed out you have no issue with Bill Clinton or Weiner past, so the political party is what causes you to have issues, as usual…

Forum List

Back