Straight talk from Judge Jeanine Pirro

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
She hit's them where it really hurt's them

[ame=http://youtu.be/FKhQU9f1bgw]WATCH: Jugde Jeanine Pirro Rousing Speech at NRA-ILA Leadership Forum - YouTube[/ame]

Surely you jest. Our government wouldn't target somebody just for an opinion. . . . oh wait. . . .

Well, actually I was thinking more along the lines of being palinized, but that too is just as real.

I absolutely love her! She says what all conservatives are thinking...and she knows what she's talking about. BigReb could be right.....I wouldn't doubt someone is targeting her. I hope not........

Did you catch her earlier this month when she took on the IRS for the $70 million in bonuses they gave the to same people who created the current scandal? Talk about risking being a target. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

She's great. I DVR her each week. :D I think if anyone could approach the level of courage, toughness, and commonsense of the great Margaret Thatcher, it might be, she.

I would love to see President elect Ted Cruz appoint Jeanine Pirro to the U.S. Supreme Court if we should be so lucky for that day to come. The agony the left would be going through would be priceless.

She's great. I DVR her each week. :D I think if anyone could approach the level of courage, toughness, and commonsense of the great Margaret Thatcher, it might be, she.

I would love to see President elect Ted Cruz appoint Jeanine Pirro to the U.S. Supreme Court if we should be so lucky for that day to come. The agony the left would be going through would be priceless.

Isn't that special. You base your choice for President and subsequent Supreme Court nominations on whether or not they cause agony for your fellow Americans.

A little self reflection might be in order.

Actually, the agony to the country would be worse. Imagine a tea bagger who thinks that government is bad, yet wants to get into any war they can possibly lie their way in to.

Couple that with a judge who thinks reality television is how things ought to be, and you've got a whole new thing going on............................

The new reality show, coming to a cable channel near you....................."Presidential Big Brother - we know you're watching us, but did you know we're watching YOU?"

Forum List

Back