Zone1 Strange responses to serious questions.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
What is your view of the world? Is it your own or is it dictated to you by those around you that will stab you in the back if you stray from the flock? There are people I know from long ago that got a deal from the status quo and sit in what they perceive as a comfortable bubble. These people are not stupid. They see what is happening like passengers in a crashing airplane and hope they are seated in a section that will protect them when gravity crushes the ride and flames burn those in the cheap seats. Most of us are in the cheap seats.
I sometimes confront these fortunate people and get angry petulance. I don't now how I can get through to these people at the moment. It may take them a little longer to burn than me but they will burn nonetheless. We are all passengers. I wish them the best.

What is your view of the world? Is it your own or is it dictated to you by those around you that will stab you in the back if you stray from the flock? There are people I know from long ago that got a deal from the status quo and sit in what they perceive as a comfortable bubble. These people are not stupid. They see what is happening like passengers in a crashing airplane and hope they are seated in a section that will protect them when gravity crushes the ride and flames burn those in the cheap seats. Most of us are in the cheap seats.
I sometimes confront these fortunate people and get angry petulance. I don't now how I can get through to these people at the moment. It may take them a little longer to burn than me but they will burn nonetheless. We are all passengers. I wish them the best.
Let it be.

Forum List

Back