🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strong quake hits south pacific on ring of fire near New Caledonia prompts tsunami warnings

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WELLINGTON, New Zealand -- A powerful earthquake that struck in the southern Pacific Ocean on Wednesday sent jitters around the region after authorities warned of possible tsunamis, but there were no initial reports of destructive waves or major damage.

Strong earthquake hits South Pacific on "Ring of Fire" near New Caledonia, prompts tsunami warnings - CBS News
---------------------------------------------

Ewwww another biggie Alaska was earlier maybe it's a slip of the plates happening.
True there has been much activity in the "Ring of fire" and I would be a little worried. This normally happens slowly but has increased in the past year. I would be since the Alaska's quake that the State of California is going to be the next big one. I has been a few years since the 60s quake. It is just a matter time for it to happen feel sorry for Mexico they are on the list for it also. I forget which way the ground is move if it is going under the state of under the plate. Just glad I don't live there for many reason. Could be a good reason for the Illegals to move South for 10 years and start over later.

WELLINGTON, New Zealand -- A powerful earthquake that struck in the southern Pacific Ocean on Wednesday sent jitters around the region after authorities warned of possible tsunamis, but there were no initial reports of destructive waves or major damage.

Strong earthquake hits South Pacific on "Ring of Fire" near New Caledonia, prompts tsunami warnings - CBS News

Ewwww another biggie Alaska was earlier maybe it's a slip of the plates happening.
I imagine youre going to be really bummed if there isnt a tsunami.

I imagine youre going to be really bummed if there isnt a tsunami.
MW lives for disasters.

That is what an earthquake is, the plates moving.

True there has been much activity in the "Ring of fire" and I would be a little worried. This normally happens slowly but has increased in the past year. I would be since the Alaska's quake that the State of California is going to be the next big one. I has been a few years since the 60s quake. It is just a matter time for it to happen feel sorry for Mexico they are on the list for it also. I forget which way the ground is move if it is going under the state of under the plate. Just glad I don't live there for many reason. Could be a good reason for the Illegals to move South for 10 years and start over later.
The state of California is subject to quakes almost every day. As for the tectonic plates the east side moves south and the west side moves north. In short they rub together and shake it up.

Forum List

Back