Student Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Schools

Teacher's unions resist all efforts to reform public schools with competency tests for teachers, and accountability for the student's lack of progress.

This is a wonderful story.

And it's a SHAME this black girl from Nigeria will always have to defend her accomplishments because Affirmative Action will cause some to wonder if she is legit or an AA case.

View attachment 70396

The only people who will "wonder if she is legit" are racist assholes such as yourself.

Or yourself.

:lol:

There's nothing quite like the "I know you are but what am I" argument. Would you like to try again?

And it's a SHAME this black girl from Nigeria will always have to defend her accomplishments because Affirmative Action will cause some to wonder if she is legit or an AA case.

View attachment 70396

The only people who will "wonder if she is legit" are racist assholes such as yourself.

Or yourself.

There's nothing quite like the "I know you are but what am I" argument. Would you like to try again?

Why would anyone care what a racist like you thinks. You disgust everyone.

View attachment 70396

Or yourself.

You're really not good at this.

View attachment 70396

Or yourself.

You're really not good at this.

You really aren't..

View attachment 70396

Or yourself.

Troll.

I have known two black immigrants, one a lawyer who was born and raised in Bermuda, and one a very educated man from Cameroon.

Immigrant blacks do not have problems climbing the ladder of success in this country, because 1) they are smart, 2) no one ever told them they couldn't succeed, and 3) they don't wallow in self pity because they are black.

Our home-grown blacks are taught from an early age that whites are the enemy, and that a black kid has no chance to succeed, and that school is a waste of time.

And the people to blame, mostly, are the public education teachers, but also the parents. But we can't change the parents, so we must get through to the public school teachers that they need to stop whatever they are doing to destroy the confidence of their black students.

Awesome. You are awesome.

He pretty much nailed it. Democrats have fostered the idea that blacks cant make it without the help of government for the last fifty years.
It's no wonder they're so fucked up.

I have known two black immigrants, one a lawyer who was born and raised in Bermuda, and one a very educated man from Cameroon.

Immigrant blacks do not have problems climbing the ladder of success in this country, because 1) they are smart, 2) no one ever told them they couldn't succeed, and 3) they don't wallow in self pity because they are black.

Our home-grown blacks are taught from an early age that whites are the enemy, and that a black kid has no chance to succeed, and that school is a waste of time.

And the people to blame, mostly, are the public education teachers, but also the parents. But we can't change the parents, so we must get through to the public school teachers that they need to stop whatever they are doing to destroy the confidence of their black students.

He pretty much nailed it. Democrats have fostered the idea that blacks cant make it without the help of government for the last fifty years.

So no black had success without the govt? You are a special retard

So no black had success without the govt? You are a special retard

Now where did I say that?
As a matter of fact if you'd read the thread you would have known that I gave the girl credit for her achievement.
And to deny the fact that dems have held back the african American community through handouts makes you a complete moron.

Just how do you figure that teachers are to blame?

they are controlled by a libertard union. maybe you did not know that???

Like this....

Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J.

Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal

Forum List

Back