Student charged for sending swastika over a phone

White people fuck up everything. Long before it was a symbol of hate it was a symbol of well being.

How White People Perverted the Swastika
Boy,
You mean the Germans... right?

Asslips thinks white people made him stupid, and thinks black peoples' problems are all caused by Whitey. At least he tries to sell that rubbish all day every day, hoping for more handouts and special privileges, is all; it works for many blacks so far.
He's whiter than you are. Northeast white.

White people fuck up everything. Long before it was a symbol of hate it was a symbol of well being.

Wrong as usual; the Aryan swastika used in India is the reverse of the Nazi one, dumbass; you get three guesses to figure out why.

Well, on second thought, given your education level and demonstrated intelligence, we'll give you 30 or 40 guesses.
You always insist on exposing yourself as a fucking idiot. Why do you like embarrassing yourself? :laugh:

Hindus before the Germans got it.

Hindu-Swastika.jpg

All over the world.

586fbe69fd42ac45890f8716674ddd08.jpg

Most of those are the reverse of the Nazi symbol, moron, just like I said. the top two are either from a film negative and aren't the normal Hindu, neither is the Lebanese thing, which isn't a Hindu country, idiot.

That's 8 guesses down the tubes; you got 32 more, dumbfuck.
You silly ass clown. The Nazi symbol is the exact same direction as the Hindu one.
laugh.gif

Nazi symbol

2000px-Flag_of_the_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

Hindu

Hindu-Swastika.jpg

lol no it doesn't you goofy homo. You're blind or cracked out.

Wrong as usual; the Aryan swastika used in India is the reverse of the Nazi one, dumbass; you get three guesses to figure out why.

Well, on second thought, given your education level and demonstrated intelligence, we'll give you 30 or 40 guesses.
You always insist on exposing yourself as a fucking idiot. Why do you like embarrassing yourself? :laugh:

Hindus before the Germans got it.

Hindu-Swastika.jpg

All over the world.

586fbe69fd42ac45890f8716674ddd08.jpg

Most of those are the reverse of the Nazi symbol, moron, just like I said. the top two are either from a film negative and aren't the normal Hindu, neither is the Lebanese thing, which isn't a Hindu country, idiot.

That's 8 guesses down the tubes; you got 32 more, dumbfuck.
You silly ass clown. The Nazi symbol is the exact same direction as the Hindu one.
laugh.gif

Nazi symbol

2000px-Flag_of_the_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

Hindu

Hindu-Swastika.jpg

Which direction the swastika is facing isn't really all that important, because many different people use it for many different things, but there is one thing that all of them have in common that the Nazi symbol doesn't....................

They are all flat on their side. The Nazi swastika is balanced on a corner.

IMHO, if it is flat on it's side, I don't say anything about it, because I know that to some, it is a holy symbol.

If it's balanced on a corner? Then I say something, because then it is a symbol of hate.

Forum List

Back