Student Leaders Ask Hillary To Return 'Outrageous' $225,000 School Speaking Fee

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
UNLV just instituted a 4% tuition hike, yet they can come up with $225,000 to pay Hillary Clinton to give one speech on campus.

Futhermore, not that it will matter because you're all numb-skulled idiots, those of you backing this woman should take note of this. You're all lining up behind this woman like lambs to the slaughter to be your next president, yet she is exactly the elitist one percenter you've all been constantly bitching about for the past couple of years. $225,000 for one speech on the backs of college students who are grossly in debt with student loans? We hear constant outrage from you folks about CEO salaries so where is your disapproval of her taking a six figure speaking fee when the students funding it with their tuition dollars are in a negative income level?

I can only imagine the reaction of you mental midgets if this had been Mitt Romney right before he ran.

Student Leaders Ask Hillary To Return Speaking Fee - Business Insider

yea right, they will never see that money again.

UNLV just instituted a 4% tuition hike, yet they can come up with $225,000 to pay Hillary Clinton to give one speech on campus.

Futhermore, not that it will matter because you're all numb-skulled idiots, those of you backing this woman should take note of this. You're all lining up behind this woman like lambs to the slaughter to be your next president, yet she is exactly the elitist one percenter you've all been constantly bitching about for the past couple of years. $225,000 for one speech on the backs of college students who are grossly in debt with student loans? We hear constant outrage from you folks about CEO salaries so where is your disapproval of her taking a six figure speaking fee when the students funding it with their tuition dollars are in a negative income level?

I can only imagine the reaction of you mental midgets if this had been Mitt Romney right before he ran.

Penelope-Pouting-eecue_28054_i31x_l.jpg

Thing is the fee wasn't paid for by students, and the school will make much more the 225K from donations after Hill's speech. The RW hate Clinton brigade continues to whiff, by missing the real import of the story. THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO SCHOOLS PAYING SPEAKERS TO SPEAK TO GET ALUMS TO COME TO FUND RAISERS AND GIVE MONEY. Old hat.

However, Hill is apparently running for potus. The question is can she connect with under employed folks who have lost 20-50% real wages in the past 16 years? What message do you think this sends to them?

Thing is the fee wasn't paid for by students, and the school will make much more the 225K from donations after Hill's speech. The RW hate Clinton brigade continues to whiff, by missing the real import of the story. THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO SCHOOLS PAYING SPEAKERS TO SPEAK TO GET ALUMS TO COME TO FUND RAISERS AND GIVE MONEY. Old hat.

However, Hill is apparently running for potus. The question is can she connect with under employed folks who have lost 20-50% real wages in the past 16 years? What message do you think this sends to them?

Get a job in public speaking? :D

With between 5 million and 25 million in assets I am sure she can afford to give it back.

Oh wait that means she would have to actually start driving again.

Hillary is poor! Give her a break!

Thats right. Her and bill were just trying to put bread on the table with a 100 mil in the bank. They're just like the little man.

Well it does kind of show you what a pay cut Bill Clinton took to be President.

He left office 22 million in debt.

And they were not only able to pay that back? But become more wealthy then the state of Arkansas.

:D

Penelope-Pouting-eecue_28054_i31x_l.jpg

Evading the issue. Great. Thanks for the confirmation....That you libs are all hypocrites.

Nope..The mere appearance of impropriety should have told Clinton to do the speech free of charge or to donate her fee.
This is how people with integrity are supposed to behave.

Thats right. Her and bill were just trying to put bread on the table with a 100 mil in the bank. They're just like the little man.

And they were not only able to pay that back? But become more wealthy then the state of Arkansas.

What a dumbass he was for losing 22 million in 8 years.

The students ought to just bump her ass from the event entirely, like the Rutgers students did with the war criminal, Condi Rice recently. Rutgers didn't want warmongers on their campus and UNLV students don't want hypocrites on theirs. Fair enough.

With between 5 million and 25 million in assets I am sure she can afford to give it back.

Gee, that's quite a wide spread! I suspect the numbers are just a made up wild guess.

What a dumbass he was for losing 22 million in 8 years.

More like legal fees for GOP witch hunts.

Yeah, funny how you all complain about CEO's who make ridiculous amounts of money for actually working and here you give her a pass for making MORE money than the CEO's do, for giving a talk to a bunch of sycophants.:cuckoo:

Bullshit...
Now he's worth an estimated $200 million...
BTW, explain to me how a departing president who has been paid 43.2 million in salary over 8 years, plus another $400k in expenses can find themselves in millions of dollars in debt?
I'll answer. YOU CAN'T...While in office the POTUS does not spend a dime of his own money. On WHAT? The taxpayers pay for everything.
Oh, before Clinton moved into the WH, he'd never owned a home before in his life.
Neither did Hillary.
So tell me again how Bill Clinton blew 22 million.....

Get a job in public speaking? :D

Ok...So we can say something similar to all those poor downtrodden fast food workers who have the fucking nerve to demand a $15 per hour wage. "Get a better job?".
Amazing how you libs can forget your mantras and embarrass the shit out of yourselves.
The hypocrisy never ceases to cause a chuckle.

Gee, that's quite a wide spread! I suspect the numbers are just a made up wild guess.

The Clintons are worth around $25-30M. Not bad and definitely in the 1% as most national politicians can claim, but won't.

Actually, that's just Bill's according to a quick Googling.

I hope Hillary decides not to run. I am so over the Clintons and the Bushs. No more dynasties in America, please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back