student protest to being blm flags to class

Don’t go away mad…just go away.
I mean, you apparently just take at face value any words that are said, and not what the people who coined the term actually say and do, and whether or not their claims match reality.

It’s as if you were claiming to be “anti-stupid” while being such an incredible display of stupidity.

So in your world, con artists are always what they say they are, the People’s Republic of China is totally a republic, etc.

Another variation on the "Race Card" card, I see. :heehee:
They are indeed obsessed with race, but this goes far beyond simply mentioning race obsessively - the “anti-racists” like Ibram X. Kendi aren’t against racism at all, they are virulent racists spewing a racist ideology… the only possible alternative defense or framing could be that they know they are con artists and can’t believe the nonsense they are spewing for money, but that doesn’t really help their position much.

Kendi in particular is a mealy-mouthed Bill Clinton tier prevaricator, who cannot be pinned down to any standard or definition, all terms or principles are mercurial and contextual - he stands on ever shifting sands and ultimately relies on a standard best defined as “racism is everyone who disagrees with me, look at how racist they are.”

But there I go responding to you like you are a serious poster and not the fucktarded troll that you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back