🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student teaches anti gun Professor the truth, the facts and reality of carrying guns on campus...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a story about a discussion where a pro gun student explains the actual reality in campus carry, while the professor simply repeats tired anti gun, uninformed talking points.....and he may have had his mind nudged in the right direction...

Student Discusses Concealed Carry In The Classroom With Professor Not Wanting It. Progress Made? These Conversations Are Important. – Concealed Nation

He started saying how he couldn’t imagine students having guns in classroom and said that he’d feel like he’d just need to give everyone an A and be done with it. I mentioned the fact that the only people allowed to carry are those who have CCW permits. He didn’t know the requirements (age, mental, or otherwise) for getting one so I very briefly explained those.

He still voiced some concern about the students intimidating or attacking instructors so I asked him “Well, has anyone ever hit you because of something you said in class?” He replied “Oh no, never.” I followed up with “Then why would the shoot you just because they had a gun?” He said “Huh, I’d never thought of that.” I also mentioned concealed carry on campuses in Colorado and he said “And they’ve had that without incident?” And I told them they had not.

Forum List

Back