Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

So you admit that government was teaching small children lies? As in, indoctrinating small, impressionable minds with propaganda.

Glad you finally admit it that it not only happens, but that you fully support it.

You know what else schools tell kids? They tell kids fairy tales. And they tell them that Santa Clause is a thing.

No, really, it's all a big government conspiracy, that Santa Claus, teaching kids they can get something for nothing.

Snowflake, you're fucked. I never said "volume". I said "expanded". Everyone can see it. And you ignorantly claimed "no such thing occurred".

Over a 60% expansion (more than 900,000 sq miles) of the polar ice-cap. You've been owned as usual.

No, just because you don't UNDERSTAND the concept, doesn't make it true.

My god, are you really, really this stupid?

It didn't? Really? So NASA satellite photos (released by NASA) were forged? :lmao:

NASA.gov, snowflake. And this article was scaled-down by the propagandists who freaked out that sniveling low-IQ leftists like yourself would see this and wake up! You should have seen the original back in 2014 (when I posted it and your dumb ass whined about it - but you were too dumb to remember it).

Again, guy you are confusing area with volume. The area expands, but the VOLUME of ice has continously decreased.
You have 0 evidence of "volume". Zero. I just posted NASA fucking satellite photos.

Game over. You've been OWNED. You believe in the fantasy of "Global Warming" (or is it "Climate Change"? :laugh: )

So what happened? Yeah, it expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq miles). Oops!

It did nothing of the sort. In fact, Polar ice is so thin now that you can easily get from the Pacific to the Atlantic by going through it, something that we couldn't do in the past.
Imma just gonna leave this right here...

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hey...anyone want to have a dance party compliments of JoeB131??? :lmao:
So what happened? Yeah, it expanded 60% (over 900,000 sq miles). Oops!

It did nothing of the sort. In fact, Polar ice is so thin now that you can easily get from the Pacific to the Atlantic by going through it, something that we couldn't do in the past.
Imma just gonna leave this right here...

:dance:

I always love how your disingenuous ass tries to pretend like you're an expert on everything. Millennial, you never even heard about this until I just posted it above 10 minutes ago. Everything about you is so repulsive and disingenuous.

Uh, no, I have a degree in History.

It was granted in 1985, long before the Millenials were even born.

And, yes, I know by MIDDLE SCHOOL that the George W. story about the cherry Tree was a myth.

Now, here's the thing, before you post another 20 things out of context and flood the thread...

THe most important thing about Geo. Washington wasn't that he chopped down a cherry Tree. it wasn't that he had wooden teeth. (He actually had teeth that were forcibly extracted from slaves, which is MUCH, MUCH worse) . No, his important things are what is documented- He was a general in the War of Independence and the First President.

Now, Jesus... all you have are the myths and the tall tales. The unbelievable shit are his bona fides. He wasn't just a guy telling people to be nice to each other. He had extra special significance because his mom was a virgin and he rose from the dead.

Joey's go-to every time he has to explain to people how he can believe in science while simultaneously claiming someone with a penis can menstruate and give birth.

I love watching Joey pain himself into a corner. It never gets old

Except no one said they could... Then again, a lot of women with uteruses can't give birth, either.
Once again, kitty denies reality after he backs himself into a corner.

You're entire bat-shit crazy party has spent the past 10 years screaming that a man can menstruate and give birth. They even started putting tampon dispensers in the Men's bathroom on college campuses :laugh:

it wasn't that he had wooden teeth. (He actually had teeth that were forcibly extracted from slaves, which is MUCH, MUCH worse).
Oh snowflake. His teeth were actually made of ivory (I've actually been just inches away from them). From Mount Vernon, ya ignorant low-IQ, propaganda-swallowing dill-hole:

it wasn't that he had wooden teeth. (He actually had teeth that were forcibly extracted from slaves, which is MUCH, MUCH worse).
Remember folks, JoeB131 claimed he majored in history and has a degree. And yet the dill-hole doesn't even know that George Washington's teeth were made of ivory (even my small children know that - and have seen the teeth in person).

Which, ironically enough, defeats his own position that Jesus was "fake" because nobody can agree on the details about his life. Dill-hole here is 0-for-4 on George Washington (guess he must be "fake") :lmao:

No, really, it's all a big government conspiracy, that Santa Claus, teaching kids they can get something for nothing.
Granted, millennial, you were in elementary school more recently than I was, but we never had a single course on Santa. Not one. Not his history. Not his methods. Nothing. Sure, the teacher would mention him around Christmas in casual conversation. But no actual curriculum.

Different experience for you, millennial?

Won't happen because Jesus never breaks His promises. He is after all, G-d Almighty.

Um.... Okay.

But what if he isn't?

What if he was just a dude and his followers just got a little carried away?
Ok. And what if he was the son of God? If I’m wrong, I’m no worse off. In fact, I’m better off because I’ve led an infinitely better life thanks to my faith.

However, if you’re wrong, you’re fucked. Like really fucked. Like holy f’ing hell are you fucked.
What if God is some super spirit sucking and eating all the tiny spirits. Jesus is the guide to his mouth and you follow blindly only to be sucked dry of what essence remain of your spirit.
What if you were smart?

Remember folks, @JoeB131 claimed he majored in history and has a degree. And yet the dill-hole doesn't even know that George Washington's teeth were made of ivory (even my small children know that - and have seen the teeth in person).

Uh, no, they weren't made of Ivory.

They were made of teeth extracted from SLAVES.

1621475627980.png

6. Washington bought human teeth from African Americans​

Deep within one of Washington’s account books is an entry which details Washington’s purchase of nine teeth from “Negroes” for 122 shillings. Whether the teeth provided by the Mount Vernon enslaved persons were simply being sold to dentist Dr. Jean-Pierre Le Mayeur or whether they were intended for George Washington, is unknown at this time. Since Washington paid for the teeth it suggests that they were either for his own use or for someone in his family. It is important to note that while Washington paid these enslaved people for their teeth it does not mean they had a real option to refuse his request.

Granted, millennial, you were in elementary school more recently than I was, but we never had a single course on Santa. Not one. Not his history. Not his methods. Nothing. Sure, the teacher would mention him around Christmas in casual conversation. But no actual curriculum.

We don't have courses for grade school kids.

I mean, I know you mastered at finger painting, but a lot of it was just day-care...

The point was, Teachers didn't tell kids there was no Santa. They played along with the gag, just like the adults did.

Until they were old enough to figure it out for themselves.

Remember folks, @JoeB131 claimed he majored in history and has a degree. And yet the dill-hole doesn't even know that George Washington's teeth were made of ivory (even my small children know that - and have seen the teeth in person).
Uh, no, they weren't made of Ivory.

They were made of teeth extracted from SLAVES.
Bwahahahahaha!! The teeth are made of ivory, you high school dropout. I've fuck'n seen the teeth in person.

And this organization currently has possession of the teeth :laugh: :

We don't have courses for grade school kids.
Damn...elementary school has changed a lot since I was there. No wonder you are so damn dumb. We had a math course, and english course, a reading course, a writing course, a spelling course, and more!

I always love how your disingenuous ass tries to pretend like you're an expert on everything. Millennial, you never even heard about this until I just posted it above 10 minutes ago. Everything about you is so repulsive and disingenuous.

Uh, no, I have a degree in History.

It was granted in 1985, long before the Millenials were even born.

And, yes, I know by MIDDLE SCHOOL that the George W. story about the cherry Tree was a myth.

Now, here's the thing, before you post another 20 things out of context and flood the thread...

THe most important thing about Geo. Washington wasn't that he chopped down a cherry Tree. it wasn't that he had wooden teeth. (He actually had teeth that were forcibly extracted from slaves, which is MUCH, MUCH worse) . No, his important things are what is documented- He was a general in the War of Independence and the First President.

Now, Jesus... all you have are the myths and the tall tales. The unbelievable shit are his bona fides. He wasn't just a guy telling people to be nice to each other. He had extra special significance because his mom was a virgin and he rose from the dead.
And yet you overlook the most important thing about Jesus. He IS the God of all creation, worthy of worship.

Forum List

Back