Students Willing To Send Care Packages To Al-Qaeda [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Oh boy. :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLPkUaWtFFc]Liberal Chick Gets Students to Sign Letter to Send Care Packages to Al-Qaeda - YouTube[/ame]

Oh man, another classic...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4oet11MNoM]Liberal Chick Asks Beach Goers If "They Know Who This Ben Ghazi Guy Is!" - YouTube[/ame]

Aw, why not? Lets have some more fun. Bleepin crazy hilarious...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ]Help Kickstart World War III! - YouTube[/ame]

And the left says we blindly follow. Hopefully if they plan another bombing it will be her house and family that gets it.

But we NEEDS more college edjumicated peoples.. dey are the only ones who know best!!! :rolleyes:

Hence why I throw away every application and resume of college pukes and bring in military, trade school, and on the job trained people as my engineers

The bimbo in the video barely sounds conscious herself.

These kind of things are throwaways. I could don a suit and tie and accumulate five mintutes worth of video of college kids signing a petition demanding Gorbachev tear down the Berlin Wall.

As Christians we are under command to love our enemies. Al Qaeda has declared itself our enemy. I don't know if sending care packages qualifies as loving our enemy. And we do have the legal problems of potentially committing treason. But perhaps if we found a way to love them with the love God has given to us, that they would repent of their sins and stop being our enemies and instead come to the Lord and be our brethren as they should be.

As Christians we are under command to love our enemies. Al Qaeda has declared itself our enemy. I don't know if sending care packages qualifies as loving our enemy. And we do have the legal problems of potentially committing treason. But perhaps if we found a way to love them with the love God has given to us, that they would repent of their sins and stop being our enemies and instead come to the Lord and be our brethren as they should be.

You are dealing with people of a different faith who do NOT subsrcibe to the same teachings as you. They would take your care package and slit your throat on Al Jazeera 5 minutes later.

You are dealing with people of a different faith who do NOT subsrcibe to the same teachings as you. They would take your care package and slit your throat on Al Jazeera 5 minutes later.

Blunt, but Spot On.

Blunt, but Spot On.

Thanks bro!

These kind of things are throwaways. I could don a suit and tie and accumulate five mintutes worth of video of college kids signing a petition demanding Gorbachev tear down the Berlin Wall.

And that doesn't bother you? :cuckoo:

Clearly you are missing the entire point of this exercise... (which makes me view you just as I view the profoundly ignorant school children in this video :bang3:)

Let me fix that for you...Liberals signing a petition to have Putin tear down the Berlin Wall :lol:

It's a great sentiment for sure - but unfortunately it's unrealistic. The fact is, some people (Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, members of Al Qaeda, etc.) are inherently evil and no amount of "love" can stop their urge to maim and kill.

There is only one way to deal with people like those in Al Qaeda - KILL them.

Forum List

Back