Students yearbook picture changed due to shirt he was wearing

In an interview, Joseph Berardo Jr. — Grant's father — called for the school to recall the yearbooks and reissue new ones with the unaltered photo. He said he would consider legal action if that doesn’t happen.

Smart man! He paid for a certain product and it was altered....tsk tsk! So wonder who ordered it done? School or company that made year books.

That inbred yokel will be grateful this bit of history was erased by the school after Trump's Presidency finishes crashing and burning.

That inbred yokel will be grateful this bit of history was erased by the school after Trump's Presidency finishes crashing and burning.
The DNC should really get people like you to speak to middle America I am sure it would go over REAL SWELL in helping you idiots win more elections. :lmao:

The DNC should really get people like you to speak to middle America I am sure it would go over REAL SWELL in helping you idiots win more elections. :lmao:
If the inbreds want to vote away their healthcare and workers' rights, that's okay by me. The best way to learn a lesson is the hard way, after all. I'll be fine either way.

If the inbreds want to vote away their healthcare and workers' rights, that's okay by me. The best way to learn a lesson is the hard way, after all. I'll be fine either way.

You mean the healthcare that they can't afford? The president is bringing jobs back unlike Obama who only managed to help people get fast food jobs.

You mean the healthcare that they can't afford? The president is bringing jobs back unlike Obama who only managed to help people get fast food jobs.
Trump's job reports haven't been anything special. If you don't want to work fast food, get an education instead of hating the educated. Oh wait.... Betsy Devos has pledged to make that near impossible for you rubes. Oh well. Lucky for you, learning a lesson the hard way is the best way.

Trump's job reports haven't been anything special. If you don't want to work fast food, get an education instead of hating the educated. Oh wait.... Betsy Devos has pledged to make that near impossible for you rubes. Oh well. Lucky for you, learning a lesson the hard way is the best way.
Yes I mean its downright HORRIBLE that she wants lower income people to be able to send their kids to better charter or magnet schools!

Yes I mean its downright HORRIBLE that she wants lower income people to be able to send their kids to better charter or magnet schools!
You think that's what's happening? Lol. Hey do me a favor and look up how Devos' Michigan charter schools are doing. And then maybe explain to me how making it more difficult to get a student loan, and making student loans less affordable, are going to "help" middle America.

Liberals always feared private schools......cant brainwash kids that way.

Most private schools are religious institutions that advertise religious indoctrination as a selling point. So you can't accuse anybody of brainwashing.

Most private schools are religious institutions that advertise religious indoctrination as a selling point. So you can't accuse anybody of brainwashing.
Not just private schools and no MOST private schools are not religious schools. Charter Schools,Magnet Schools etc are also available for students who's public schools suck.

Not just private schools and no MOST private schools are not religious schools. Charter Schools,Magnet Schools etc are also available for students who's public schools suck.
80% of private school students attend religiously affiliated schools. CAPE | Private School Facts

Have you looked up how Betsy's Michigan charter schools are doing? Hint: not well.

To be expected, I guess, since Devos knows nothing about education and has never had a real job.

Public schools are full of fag teachers and administration that's a big problem.....we just got rid of a dyke administrator when she came out of the closet.....

Forum List

Back