Students yearbook picture changed due to shirt he was wearing

If he had worn a gay pride shirt, they would have gave him a whole page
Sexual orientation is different from promoting a crude narcissistic loudmouth unfit to be on a town council.

Whomever is responsible for the decision to erase his t-shirt out the yearbook is an asshole. Plain and simple. I could see if it was something grossly offensive, but it was simply a Trump t-shirt. It even wasn't a violation of the school's dress code.

It's a yearbook, not a fucking political poster.
Doesn't matter. No school rules against it means he can wear what he wants. Just like ANY student that wanted to wear a Clinton or Bernie shirt was more than welcome to do so.

The rule should be no messages, period.
Oh so you like the same thing Hitler did. Speak when told and wear what you are told to and not what you want.
Yeah sounds pretty communist to me.

If the inbreds want to vote away their healthcare and workers' rights, that's okay by me. The best way to learn a lesson is the hard way, after all. I'll be fine either way.

You mean the healthcare that they can't afford? The president is bringing jobs back unlike Obama who only managed to help people get fast food jobs.
Trump's job reports haven't been anything special. If you don't want to work fast food, get an education instead of hating the educated. Oh wait.... Betsy Devos has pledged to make that near impossible for you rubes. Oh well. Lucky for you, learning a lesson the hard way is the best way.
Yes I mean its downright HORRIBLE that she wants lower income people to be able to send their kids to better charter or magnet schools!

Liberals always feared private schools......cant brainwash kids that way.
Most private schools are religious institutions that advertise religious indoctrination as a selling point. So you can't accuse anybody of brainwashing.
You mean, like Georgetown and Catholic and Notre Dame and Villanova and Harvard and Providence and a slew of other atheistic Marxist institutions of higher indoctrination?

Nazicrats gunna censor, they're Nazicrats, never allow free speech
Teen's Trump T-shirt censored in yearbook photo

Some more libtard tolerance we are told about constantly.

good

stop whining

You Nazis censor those with other views, it's just your way.

Now if he had a gay pride shirt or Free Palestine, you would be OUTRAGED that they did this..

awwwww,,,, I'm hardly a nazi, you insane twit. you might want to stop projecting.

:cuckoo:

In the school district I work in, Obama photos were not uncommon. Different story with Trump photos.

There was a time this would have been a surprise.

Now? Just another example.

Nazicrats gunna censor, they're Nazicrats, never allow free speech
Teen's Trump T-shirt censored in yearbook photo

Some more libtard tolerance we are told about constantly.

good

stop whining

You Nazis censor those with other views, it's just your way.

Now if he had a gay pride shirt or Free Palestine, you would be OUTRAGED that they did this..

awwwww,,,, I'm hardly a nazi, you insane twit. you might want to stop projecting.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, I mean a totalitarian thug like you who seeks a centrally planned and managed economy under an absolute dictator while denying fundamental individual rights while using brown shirted thugs to engage in riots and violent assaults in order to silence any who oppose the agenda of you Reich and your Fuhrer is nothing like Nazis,

And you Nazicrats love Jews and Israel...

Campus-BDS.jpg

anti-israel-tear-flag.jpg

If the inbreds want to vote away their healthcare and workers' rights, that's okay by me. The best way to learn a lesson is the hard way, after all. I'll be fine either way.

That which you are smoking....

Please immediately turn it in at Democrat Party HQ for redistribution.

Or like parents often say: "Share, you little shit!"

There was a time this would have been a surprise.

Now? Just another example.
There was a time when images of our president were quite welcome in our public schools.

Images of half-black Jesus are fine. Images of Che Guevara are beloved, but anything the differs from the goals of the Reich will not be tolerated, period. Those who say words the Reich opposes will be assaulted.

AntiMiloProtest1920.jpg

Any city that allows speech the party opposes will be burned.

main-qimg-3920349b744e1331d970287558e6d983-c

Nazi thugs like Jillian use Kristalnacht to silence those who would oppose them.

Never again Jillian, you WILL be opposed, along with your fellow Nazis.

Forum List

Back