🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study: Lawyers Have Lowest Health, Highest Rates Of Alcohol Use

Well, the geniuses at CBS have finally discovered that lawyers have the lowest health and highest rates of alcohol use.

I can tell you why.

Working for a law firm means you have to bill a certain amount of hours per day, and you literally can't go to a dentist's appointment or get chewed out about it.

bullshit------they start out depraved
You're an idiot and don't know anything about lawyers.

Well, the geniuses at CBS have finally discovered that lawyers have the lowest health and highest rates of alcohol use.

I can tell you why.

Working for a law firm means you have to bill a certain amount of hours per day, and you literally can't go to a dentist's appointment or get chewed out about it.

bullshit------they start out depraved
You're an idiot and don't know anything about lawyers.

In fact I do. "IT" is not over work that renders them depraved------you could
say it is the system in which they work------not just law firm lawyers------but just
about all lawyers-----even judges. They are under extreme pressure to WIN
THE CASE------which includes making sure innocent people are convicted or in
civil cases "blamed" Even judges have to do the POLITICALLY correct stuff----
even it it means sending an innocent "up the river" ---------It is also hard to make a living as a lawyer ------but their girlfriends expect them to be rich

There are many problems with the legal profession in the US. The worst problem is there are too many of them per capita which creates a very litigious climate. Many are honest when they start out but are forced to be dishonest to survive and win. Many others are of questionable character to begin with and the profession and their own greed turns them into straight up criminals.

There are many problems with the legal profession in the US. The worst problem is there are too many of them per capita which creates a very litigious climate. Many are honest when they start out but are forced to be dishonest to survive and win. Many others are of questionable character to begin with and the profession and their own greed turns them into straight up criminals.

well----believe it or not-----I do know------people caught in that system have TOLD
me their stories------in some cases it is an issue to bring to the attention of a
"professional" ----------I cannot MEDICATE a person because they are forced
to be animals by the legal system. I also have my own little civil issues------and found that lawyers are simply PROFESSIONAL LIARS ------that includes some judges. They are kinda forced into that position

Lawyers are the scum of American society. Even worse than street thugs. If there is a subgroup that deserves to be rounded up and put into a concentration camp...it's scumbag parasite lawyers.

Forum List

Back