Studying Anatomy and Biology

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Bob asked me today why I got my GED, and now I am studying Math, Biology, Biochemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, Physics and Chemistry, and Psychology.

I told Bob this...

So that I can work at the VA as a ANP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or an RN, Registered Nurse.

So that I have a salary and benefits... and I get to tell asshole trailer park owner trash who think that every day is Monday, and every hour of the day is 9 am, to go screw themselves.

lol

Then he asked me, why I don't believe in Monday,9 am or made in America.

I told him that I do believe in all 3, but I also believe in Friday, 5 pm, Saturday, and sunday.. and Protecting myself, and doing better for myself.

Made in America is not a burden that I have at no cost to the owner of the Business.

Last edited:
Bob asked me today why I got my GED, and now I am studying Math, Biology, Biochemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, Physics and Chemistry, and Psychology.

I told Bob this...

So that I can work at the VA as a ANP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or an RN, Registered Nurse.

So that I have a salary and benefits... and I get to tell asshole trailer park owner trash who think that every day is Monday, and every hour of the day is 9 am, to go screw themselves.

lol

Then he asked me, why I don't believe in Monday,9 am or made in America.

I told him that I do believe in all 3, but I also believe in Friday, 5 pm, Saturday, and sunday.. and Protecting myself, and doing better for myself.

Made in America is not a burden that I have at no cost to the owner of the Business.

BlueJay28

Do you mind if I ask what you do now that you don't get "salary and benefits"?

Forum List

Back