Studying the bible i have come to the conclusion God is a Woman

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What kind of male God would want guys to be circumcised to make a convent with them?

How stupid, personal and painful is that?

Genesis 17:4~10

4"As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.5No longer will you be called Abram [2] ; your name will be Abraham, [3] for I have made you a father of many nations.6I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.7I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.8The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."9Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.10This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

What kind of male God would want guys to be circumcised to make a convent with them?

4"As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.5No longer will you be called Abram [2] ; your name will be Abraham, [3] for I have made you a father of many nations.6I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.7I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.8The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."9Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.10This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

First of all are you male or female? I can't tell by your jeans

I'm told by women that they prefer a circumcised cock in their mouth.

And yes I am. :biggrin:

The Bible was neither inspirted by male, female, or child

After all, what male would write not to get drunk, or fornicate or to commit adultery or to get circumcised?

And what woman would make gossiping a sin or telling women to be in submission to their husbands?

And a child would never write for children to obey their parents.

Yep, it must be of super natural origin.

What? Do think God loves human torture and is some type of spiritual sadist? God has a reason for everything He instructed man to do with some of these commandments that do not make sense to us today in modern society. To understand why God would select such an act as circumcision as a covenant (contract) one must allow the scriptures to interpret themselves.

God's instructions concerning sex, marriage, clean meats....and other aspects of human life is not that difficult to comprehend.......God wants human life to be as safe, happy and enjoyable as possible. "And the Lord commanded us to observe all these statutes, to fear the Lord God, FOR OUR GOOD ALWAYS." -- Deut. 6:24

There is a reason for the Covenant of Circumcision.......not only would it be unique among the nations of the world, it was made for health reasons to help both men and women to combat bacterial infections from spreading and becoming life threatening, especially for those females that were with child....etc., During this time period.......some 3500 years in the past the cause of diseases were virtually unknown......but thanks to God's omniscience He instructed man to help deal with some of these deadly diseases......a female could possibly die from what we would consider a simple infection today. God helped man combat diseases like STDs etc. through a marriage contract....no sex outside marriage........then you find all the laws about meat eating, what's clean and what should not be consumed etc.,

Thus, its not surprising that God would command circumcision for male children. It has its health benefits for both male and females who are engaged in sexual activities.

Take for example the command that came with the law of circumcision. The procedure was to be done exactly 8 days after birth....no earlier. This day is scientifically very important. Why? It was to be on the 8th day. The human body requires platelets, Vitamin K......"prothrombin" (a blood protein) in order to properly clot and stop bleeding. Science has proven that on the day of birth (exit from womb) a newborn child's prothrombin drops from around 90% normal down to 35%.....then after the 3rd it begins to climb being at 35%, after the 3rd day continues to climb until it reaches a range above normal, up to 110% on DAY 8.

Day 8 is the perfect time for such a procedure...... as it is a time in human life where he is best protected with the blood clotting to stop excessive bleeding........on the 8th day the protein that helps with clotting is above normal......but only on that 1 day of his entire life, unless other agents are introduced to medically help with clotting (which did not exist in Abraham's day).

Last edited:
What? Do think God loves human torture and is some type of spiritual sadist? God has a reason for everything He instructed man to do with some of these commandments that do not make sense to us today in modern society. To understand why God would select such an act as circumcision as a covenant (contract) one must allow the scriptures to interpret themselves.

God's instructions concerning sex, marriage, clean meats....and other aspects of human life is not that difficult to comprehend.......God wants human life to be as safe, happy and enjoyable as possible. "And the Lord commanded us to observe all these statutes, to fear the Lord God, FOR OUR GOOD ALWAYS." -- Deut. 6:24

There is a reason for the Covenant of Circumcision.......not only would it be unique among the nations of the world, it was made for health reasons to help both men and women to combat bacterial infections from spreading and becoming life threatening, especially for those females that were with child....etc., During this time period.......some 3500 years in the past the cause of diseases were virtually unknown......but thanks to God's omniscience He instructed man to help deal with some of these deadly diseases......a female could possibly die from what we would consider a simple infection today. God helped man combat diseases like STDs etc. through a marriage contract....no sex outside marriage........then you find all the laws about meat eating, what's clean and what should not be consumed etc.,

Thus, its not surprising that God would command circumcision for male children. It has its health benefits for both male and females who are engaged in sexual activities.

Take for example the command that came with the law of circumcision. The procedure was to be done exactly 8 days after birth....no earlier. This day is scientifically very important. Why? It was to be on the 8th day. The human body requires platelets, Vitamin K......"prothrombin" (a blood protein) in order to properly clot and stop bleeding. Science has proven that on the day of birth (exit from womb) a newborn child's prothrombin drops from around 90% normal down to 35%.....then after the 3rd it begins to climb being at 35%, after the 3rd day continues to climb until it reaches a range above normal, up to 110% on DAY 8.

Day 8 is the perfect time for such a procedure...... as it is a time in human life where he is best protected with the blood clotting to stop excessive bleeding........on the 8th day the protein that helps with clotting is above normal......but only on that 1 day of his entire life, unless other agents are introduced to medically help with clotting (which did not exist in Abraham's day).
Think really hard about it why would a male God want males to cut there Johnson's ? And didn't zippy (Moses wife) circumcised her son by her teeth?

Most men just shake hands on a agreement

Think really hard about it why would a male God want males to cut there Johnson's ? And didn't zippy (Moses wife) circumcised her son by her teeth?

How else were they going to tell their tribe apart from the infidels?

Last edited:

Asked and answered. Hygiene. The Jews were thousands of years ahead of the rest of the world, thanks to the commandments of God. In the B.C. world there were no known treatments for the bacteria and viruses that caused the spread of disease because no one knew why or how these diseases were carried and spread. The Egyptians were the most advanced in terms of medical knowledge and they suggested using animal feces to stop infection while also promoting the use of leeches...etc.

Question? Would you rather have your "Johnson" cut while you were an 8 day old child without memory of such........or DIE from a simple bacterial infection because of your forced living conditions of being a NOMAD without any formal home? The same is applied for the restriction of eating SWINE or certain Foul/Birds........they both were major carriers of disease if the food is not properly preserved or cooked.

Regardless..........you don't have to fear, because Circumcision nor the ban on meat are carried forward into the New Testament of Christ Jesus. The only commandments found to be carried over into the New Testament are the eternally righteous commandments found in the 10 commandments.......save for 1 the command concering Sabbath worship. All the other commandments were expressly for the nation of Biblical Israel and they were nailed to the Cross of Jesus (Col. 2:14)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back