Stunning Whistleblower Drops Bombshells About Hunter, a One-Eyed FBI Mole, and Joe Biden's Crimes

This is the 5th whistleblower that went to the FBI and DOJ with bribery allegations, whos accusation was never investigated. The 5th one!!! At some point could you guys at least admit that something is fishy here? Are you honestly interested in defending a president who is taking bribes and selling out his country to our enemies?

Do you not see it coming? With all this evidence that pours in every god damn week, do you HONESTLY think this investigation leads to a dead end and the Bidens are actually innocent? Bro, come on.
What I see here is..nothing. I mean, less than nothing. What I do see is a desperate attempt to spin a narrative...and it ain't sticking.
When the indictments come down, wake me up. Then you'll have something.

Geez....

This all took place under Trump's DOJ and Trump's FBI and Trump's IRS, and your twisted and confused head is blaming Garland???? Huh????
~~~~~~
Why has Hunter Biden received an exemption from Joe Biden’s crime bill? Why does Joe Biden and his crime family get exempted?
”Illegally possessing cocaine is a crime under federal law. If the Secret Service discovers the identity of the individual who brought illicit cocaine into the White House complex, will they make an arrest under this provision?” Asked Senator Tom Cotton.

Geez....

This all took place under Trump's DOJ and Trump's FBI and Trump's IRS, and your twisted and confused head is blaming Garland???? Huh????
The Deep State sabotaged Trump from day he was the president elect.

There are a lot of people colluding to persecute Donald Trump but none bigger than the disgruntled, weasel who thinks Trump prevented him from being on the Supreme court. AG Garland's vendetta against Trump is obvious and illegal. That means Trump was right to not want a renegade like him on the SCOTUS.

Well, that presumes that he does less damage where he currently is.. I'm not sure I can say that (?).

But then I look at all the awesome scotus decisions in just the last year or so

:)

Forum List

Back