Stupid gun law almost destroys Army Ranger...Christie has to step in and grant pardon...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hey...let's hear it for stupid gun laws and their success at punishing law abiding people instead of actual gun criminals...this is the focus of anti-gunners...punishing normal, law abiding people for the sin of owning a gun....that can never be forgiven and they must be destroyed...

Case in point.....

Christie pardons Army captain who left gun at hotel on trip

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - An Army captain who faced criminal charges for leaving a gun behind at a hotel in New Jersey was pardoned Friday by Gov. Chris Christie.

The Republican governor pardoned 36-year-old Robert White for the December 2014 incident at a hotel in Montvale, where the Army Ranger was staying while traveling from Virginia to New Hampshire with his girlfriend, according to attorney Frank Pisano.

The couple rushed out the next morning, and the 19-year Army veteran forgot that he had left the unloaded gun in his room. When he returned, he was arrested and charged with unlawful possession.

The gun was owned legally, but New Jersey doesn't recognize carry permits from other states. Guns must be kept locked and unloaded in a trunk or secure container.

"Captain White is extremely relieved and he'd like to thank the governor for his compassion in approving his petition for executive clemency," Pisano said. "The governor's actions today have lifted a great weight off his shoulder and he looks forward to serving his country in the coming years."

this is the problem..........these stupid gun laws attack normal, law abiding people.....for nothing more than paperwork mistakes....this Ranger did nothing wrong (other than leaving his gun in the hotel) he committed no crime with the gun, he didn't fire a shot with his gun...yet because of the anti-gunners and their jihad against normal people...he would have been a convicted felon, he would have lost his military job, he would have gone to jail, and he would have lost the ability to get a decent job.........

All because he didn't have fucking paperwork in New Jersey....

Congratulations anti-gunner morons......you caught another one...I hope you are proud.....

He's lucky that gun didn't end up in a murderer's hands. Another irresponsible gun owner.

Yeah....an Army Ranger....say that to his face.

I have a relative in law enforcement....a local fast food restaruant called his station, they found a gun in the bathroom...they ran the serial number on the gun...it belonged to a chicago cop.....

He's lucky that gun didn't end up in a murderer's hands. Another irresponsible gun owner.

I have a relative in law enforcement....a local fast food restaruant called his station, they found a gun in the bathroom...they ran the serial number on the gun...it belonged to a chicago cop.....
These people should be made to take a class on the importance of gun safety. And pay a fine to drive the point home.

It was left in his room. If someone took it out of there, they would have been stealing it. Who has access to that room that would be taking valuable items from rooms?

These people should be made to take a class on the importance of gun safety. And pay a fine to drive the point home.

again...Army Ranger....he knows gun safety...he made a mistake......I would think it would be fine as part of his punishment to order him to take a gun safety class....but to destroy his life..with a felony conviction.......really?

It was unloaded and in an empty room. It was as safe as the pillow on the bed in the room.

It was left in his room. If someone took it out of there, they would have been stealing it. Who has access to that room that would be taking valuable items from rooms?
Yeah nobody's ever stolen a gun that was irresponsibly left behind somewhere unattended :rolleyes:

again...Army Ranger....he knows gun safety...he made a mistake......I would think it would be fine as part of his punishment to order him to take a gun safety class....but to destroy his life..with a felony conviction.......really?
Overkill? Maybe. I wonder what the families of the victims murdered with his gun would have thought if he didn't luck out by having his gun found by someone responsible.

Yeah nobody's ever stolen a gun that was irresponsibly left behind somewhere unattended :rolleyes:

Sure. The same way people have stolen cars and then crashed them and the owners are NOT held responsible.

The same way minors may have stolen money to buy drugs and then overdosed and the people who "left their money unattended" are not held responsible.

You enjoy being pussy whipped??
^ irrational nonsense

Sure. The same way people have stolen cars and then crashed them and the owners are NOT held responsible.

The same way minors may have stolen money to buy drugs and then overdosed and the people who "left their money unattended" are not held responsible.
Oh I didn't know that the primary purpose of cars and money was to kill

Overkill? Maybe. I wonder what the families of the victims murdered with his gun would have thought if he didn't luck out by having his gun found by someone responsible.

Kind of a big leap from a maid sees a gun in a room, to someone being killed.

You sure you don't want to blame the actually KILLER?

Rhetorical question.

I know you don't want to blame the killer, you would rather blame the Army Ranger and send him to jail, and ruin his life and fuck up his girlfriend's life and his families life.

If they had a brain they would blame the thug who stole the gun and then pulled the trigger......that would be the intelligent reaction.....since it is illegal to steal a gun and it is illegal to use a gun to commit murder.......

But of course...you fucking blame the guy who had his property stolen.....twit.

Rhetorical question.

I know you don't want to blame the killer, you would rather blame the Army Ranger and send him to jail, and ruin his life and fuck up his girlfriend's life and his families life.
Of course I want to blame the killer you lunatic. What the hell is wrong with you?

But then again, you think it's perfectly okay to be irresponsible with a gun. It's like a toy to you I guess.

And the primary purpose of a gun is not to kill...it is to save the life of the user....

The purpose of an item is whatever the person holding intends to use it for.

A scalpel can be used to save a life, or to murder someone.

You want to fuck up an innocent man's life for no reason.

And you are more mad at him, than the hypothetical murderer.

If they had a brain they would blame the thug who stole the gun and then pulled the trigger......that would be the intelligent reaction.....since it is illegal to steal a gun and it is illegal to use a gun to commit murder.......

But of course...you fucking blame the guy who had his property stolen.....twit.
^ Another guy who thinks it's okay to be irresponsible with a gun.

Rhetorical question.

Of course I want to blame the killer you lunatic. What the hell is wrong with you?

But then again, you think it's perfectly okay to be irresponsible with a gun. It's like a toy to you I guess.

Wrong....you blamed the Ranger, not the shooter.........the Ranger made a small mistake....the thug who would use the gun stole it...and used it to murder........and you bitched about the guy who had the gun stolen.

Forum List

Back