Stupied whoopi strikes again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

yeah right trump would really do that. That i why he told Putin to his face if he went after the Ukraine he blow the kremlin sky high. she is so dumb.

yeah right trump would really do that. That i why he told Putin to his face if he went after the Ukraine he blow the kremlin sky high. she is so dumb.
What more do you expect from the BLACK Jabba the Hutt?

What more do you expect from the BLACK Jabba the Hutt?
not much she is laughing stalk and that why they show gets rating.s its train wreck people love to watch. i only read about in the new here and ther.

LOL....It's not so much about her but who she was really talking about.....Niki Haley.

Maybe she's not so stupid and sees Haley as a threat to to dems if she becomes the GOP nominee just like I do.

As for the no fly zone she no stupider in that regard than the neocons are.

LOL....It's not so much about her but who she was really talking about.....Niki Haley.

Maybe she's not so stupid and sees Haley as a threat to to dems if she becomes the GOP nominee just like I do.

Haley is a RINO.

she is very stupied and yet it makes rating to watch her stupidety for some folks.

Forum List

Back