Such a nice little beauty Queen.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
bombs6n-2-web.jpg

Beauty queen in Utah charged with possessing bombs

Beauty queen in Utah charged with possessing bombs

OMG, a freaking Draino bomb. A reaction that produces enough hydrogen to burst the container does not a real bomb make. It just makes a loud noise. You'd have to be holding it to sustain any injury. Pathetic.

Going to ruin some kids life with a felony? Retarded.

I better keep my Mentos locked in the shed when consuming a tasty Diet Coke beverage.

Better safe than sorry...

OMG, a freaking Draino bomb. A reaction that produces enough hydrogen to burst the container does not a real bomb make. It just makes a loud noise. You'd have to be holding it to sustain any injury. Pathetic.

Going to ruin some kids life with a felony? Retarded.

Not sure but I think the authorities disagrees with you?

What the hell was she thinking? Now her beautiful life is over.

Savages.

I support the police here. Not that little Beauty Queen.

You're just jealous because she looks better in a dress then you do.

It depends on what pic you saw of me. :evil:

LOL Its not about anything but her terroring people and for what? Kicks? She should be in jail, not on the street scaring the hell out of people. This comes down to people not cleaning up their communities. It amazes me when people think this lifestyle is acceptable.

took me a moment to figure out why anyone would care

Utah is a red state and zona is assuming shes a conservative. and she's an evil white woman creating white on white crime.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

The next thing you know they'll be arresting 5 year olds for popping balloons. This is really lame shit for pigs to get bent over. Did they bring the robot out? Give me a break.

I support the police here. Not that little Beauty Queen.

Because you are an idiot.

Young people do stupid shit, period. There are WAY more college kids doing far stupider shit than this and yet here we are, charging someone that should spend a night in holding with a crime that can put her behind bars for 1-15 years. I doubt a jury will convict though – the article claims that they knew the people they were throwing the bottles at (aka pranking friends) and I would not be surprised if the defense called them as witnesses.

God, does the government really need to be locking people up for shit like this that is just stupid. Go catch some damn murderers and rapists, leave the fucking pranksters alone.

She will get a plea.

But as for being a beauty queen, she should have her title stripped. She was throwing bottle at people, not a good example for younger girls.

She will get a plea.

But as for being a beauty queen, she should have her title stripped. She was throwing bottle at people, not a good example for younger girls.

Nothing wrong with pulling the title. Really, that is an internal matter. The thing I have a problem is when the police start acting like authoritarians by using outrageous charges against minor crimes. Lock her up for a night or 2 and leave it at that.

The legal issue sis a big deal, the pagent can do whatever it pleases because that really does not matter and does not involve the power of the state.

Forum List

Back