Suggestions For Trump Ads

"Suggestions For Trump Ads"

'Make America great again by putting the American's back in control of their future.'

fake videos like that one? sure? just photoshop some dicks in her mouth while your at it
I am sure he wouldn't want to take a chance to give you any personal satisfaction. Besides its not Trump's fault ole' Hillary's camp is using fakes to try to overcome the fact very few people want her anywhere near the White House again.

'Make America great again by putting the American's back in control of their future.'

fake videos like that one? sure? just photoshop some dicks in her mouth while your at it
I am sure he wouldn't want to take a chance to give you any personal satisfaction. Besides its not Trump's fault ole' Hillary's camp is using fakes to try to overcome the fact very few people want her anywhere near the White House again.
Trump is the one who put out the fake video dummy

Trump is the one who put out the fake video dummy
Hillary is a fake. It fits her.

How about playing the video where she said she was putting coal companies out of business, then lied to a coal worker who asked her about it?

I think her emails need to get more coverage. Namely the leaked ones that prove she's been lying about many things. That shouldn't just be a campaign ad, it should be something the media covers. In the days of real reporting, that would have been a major story. Now it's a major cover up because it hurts her when people pay attention to what she's been up to.

There's the fraud with the Clinton Foundation and foreign donations. There was fraud with the Clinton global initiative. They took in money to help Haitians and then spent the money to help the wealthy people who weren't even affected by the earthquake. Meanwhile, the needy poor people still suffer because little was done for them. Of course, the liberal media ignored all the protests from Haitian people who were hurt because they trusted the Clintons.

Hillary is a fraud and a good liar. She's had years of practice at saying the right things to win over the ignorant masses, the same people who have believed for decades that she'll actually help them. Meanwhile, those who trust her are still in the same predicament because trusting the left to elevate you means a lifelong wait for nothing.

How about playing the video where she said she was putting coal companies out of business, then lied to a coal worker who asked her about it?

I think her emails need to get more coverage. Namely the leaked ones that prove she's been lying about many things. That shouldn't just be a campaign ad, it should be something the media covers. In the days of real reporting, that would have been a major story. Now it's a major cover up because it hurts her when people pay attention to what she's been up to.

There's the fraud with the Clinton Foundation and foreign donations. There was fraud with the Clinton global initiative. They took in money to help Haitians and then spent the money to help the wealthy people who weren't even affected by the earthquake. Meanwhile, the needy poor people still suffer because little was done for them. Of course, the liberal media ignored all the protests from Haitian people who were hurt because they trusted the Clintons.

Hillary is a fraud and a good liar. She's had years of practice at saying the right things to win over the ignorant masses, the same people who have believed for decades that she'll actually help them. Meanwhile, those who trust her are still in the same predicament because trusting the left to elevate you means a lifelong wait for nothing.
This one?

I'll go first.

Politifact already debunked this. A linguistics professor analyzed the sounds with software that can analyze phonetics. She says "aren't"

Phonetic analysis proves Trump wrong on Clinton, taxes

Then you can post the original video?

That is the original video. There is no trickery there, except on the part of the Trump campaign. Read the article.

Then post the same video without the trickery. Your article proves nothing, just a claim that the video was altered. If it was altered, why didn't the article include the video before it was altered?

Forum List

Back