Suicide Bombers – Why?

Perhaps I'm just dense but I cannot get my mind behind the reasoning of strapping explosives to ones body and then blowing them – and oneself – up.

Perhaps it is that the life that person lives is so horrid that they believe they will have a better life if they kill others – non believers – and themselves. At least that seems to be the programming from leaders of the Muslim society – the “teachers” who play such an important part in their lives.

And then there is this – how can any sane human being talk someone else, especially young people with their lives ahead of them – to kill themselves? In the name of a religious belief. A religion claiming to be one of peace.

I wish someone who supports the cult could explain to me the positive side of doing this. Don't give me platitudes and quotes from your so-called holy book. Give me a real reason why anyone should shorten their lives and that of others who have no idea of what or why they are victims.
The entire thing is hilarious, but go to 2:50 if you don't have the time.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Give them something to lose, jobs, educations and that will reduce suicide bombings. It is not "prosperous" people blowing themselves up in cafe's. 9/11 was the peak of terrorism and an exception. My theory is very much correct.

"Hezbollah suicide bombers come from above-average wealthy families, and have an above average level of education. The willingness of more educated people to engage in suicide missions suggests that education affects deeply one’s view of the world, enhancing sensitivity to the future." 9/11: Why suicide bombers blow themselves up

"ISIS have a lengthy waiting list to be a suicide bomber - but rich Saudis are allowed to jump the queue.
Terrorists are so desperate to martyr themselves for the murderous terror group that they face a backlog of three months or more.
However, some militants are grumbling that senior members are letting influential Saudis strap on explosive vests while others are forced to wait." ISIS have a WAITING LIST for anyone wanting to become a suicide bomber

Give them something to lose, jobs, educations and that will reduce suicide bombings. It is not "prosperous" people blowing themselves up in cafe's. 9/11 was the peak of terrorism and an exception. My theory is very much correct.

"Hezbollah suicide bombers come from above-average wealthy families, and have an above average level of education. The willingness of more educated people to engage in suicide missions suggests that education affects deeply one’s view of the world, enhancing sensitivity to the future." 9/11: Why suicide bombers blow themselves up

"ISIS have a lengthy waiting list to be a suicide bomber - but rich Saudis are allowed to jump the queue.
Terrorists are so desperate to martyr themselves for the murderous terror group that they face a backlog of three months or more.
However, some militants are grumbling that senior members are letting influential Saudis strap on explosive vests while others are forced to wait." ISIS have a WAITING LIST for anyone wanting to become a suicide bomber
Shot his theory to shit!

Perhaps I'm just dense but I cannot get my mind behind the reasoning of strapping explosives to ones body and then blowing them – and oneself – up.

Perhaps it is that the life that person lives is so horrid that they believe they will have a better life if they kill others – non believers – and themselves. At least that seems to be the programming from leaders of the Muslim society – the “teachers” who play such an important part in their lives.

And then there is this – how can any sane human being talk someone else, especially young people with their lives ahead of them – to kill themselves? In the name of a religious belief. A religion claiming to be one of peace.

I wish someone who supports the cult could explain to me the positive side of doing this. Don't give me platitudes and quotes from your so-called holy book. Give me a real reason why anyone should shorten their lives and that of others who have no idea of what or why they are victims.
Most of the people who do this arent well educated and they have had this radical propaganda forced on them from a very young age it's easy to get someone who has basically brainwashed their entire life to do this kind of stuff.

It's simple. they are being told they will have a glorious afterlife filled with virgins who will cater to their needs for eternity.

This is something we need to expose, and we need to outlaw these kind of teachings.
We need to arrange a date for them.
BG_TIPQCMAAHCaB.jpg

Afterthought...

Did anybody ask the virgins how they felt about whoring for these greasball shit-for-brains Militant Muslim Neanderthals through all Eternity?

And, what's up with a God that would condemn the souls of 72 innocent young girls to such a horrific fate?

Maybe this Allah isn't so Akbar after all, eh?

Oh... wait a minute... that's right... we're talking about Islam...

In that warped spiritual framework, those 72... well...

Their sole reason for existence is to bed-'em and spread-'em in that hallucinatory faux Paradise...

Sorry... my bad... I forgot... never mind.

Last edited:

It's because they haven't got missiles.

Same thing as the Kamikaze's. They're nut jobs with nothing to lose. Give them some jobs and education, something to lose, and we'll cut down on suicide bombings.

Or we could continue propping up dictators, overthrowing governments, fighting proxy wars, and taking resources over there.
One of the terrorists, the bomb maker, was a well educated, gainfully employed electrician. That blows a giant hole through your stupid Left wing delusion.
Oh the guy who WAS NOT one of the suicide bombers? Huh. Thanks for the info.
It still sinks your argument that prosperity is the antidote to terrorism.

Osama Bin Laden was a privileged man too, hi-speed.
The U.K. Had a medical doctor who tried to blow up Glasgow airport. The 7/7 bombers were not poorly educated or unemployed. I'm sure if the demographics are looked at, most of the Western islamo suicide killers are not uneducated and not poor. Quite the opposite.

1. More details are emerging about Humam al-Balawi, the man who blew up seven intelligence agents in Afghanistan. By education and professional status, the Jordanian doctor is typical of recent suicidal attackers. The man accused of trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day is a Nigerian graduate of the University of London. In the Fort Hood shootings, a Palestinian-American psychiatrist in the U.S. Army has been charged.
Humam al-Balawi was said to be carrying information about Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's number two, himself a surgeon who was born to a prominent Egyptian family.
Mohamed Atta of 9/11, who was an Egyptian urban planner who had been working in Germany - these are not the wretched of the earth. What essentially is the grievance that draws them to al-Qaida?
Groups Recruiting Well-Educated Terrorists : NPR

2. A recent study at Princeton University by Alan Krueger and Jitka Maleckova, called "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?" argues this point. One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin….Moreover, the Palestinians' adherence to the view that the mass murder of civilians was not terrorism was independent of education and higher among those working than unemployed. Hence, support for terrorism was not reduced by increases in education and income….a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas." BW Online | June 10, 2002 | The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism
http://www.krueger.princeton.edu/terrorism2.pdf

3. …men who belonged to violent Islamist groups active over the past few decades (some in jail, some not). Had those groups reflected the working-age populations of their countries, engineers would have made up about 3.5 percent of the membership. Instead, nearly 20 percent of the militants had engineering degrees. When Gambetta and Hertog looked at only the militants whose education was known for certain to have gone beyond high school, close to half (44 percent) had trained in engineering.
Today's Highly Educated Terrorists | The National Interest Blog

Today's Highly Educated Terrorists

Clearly, you are correct.....So...if it's not lack of education nor poverty.....

...anyone wanna guess?

Same thing as the Kamikaze's. They're nut jobs with nothing to lose. Give them some jobs and education, something to lose, and we'll cut down on suicide bombings.

Or we could continue propping up dictators, overthrowing governments, fighting proxy wars, and taking resources over there.
One of the terrorists, the bomb maker, was a well educated, gainfully employed electrician. That blows a giant hole through your stupid Left wing delusion.

The U.K. Had a medical doctor who tried to blow up Glasgow airport. The 7/7 bombers were not poorly educated or unemployed. I'm sure if the demographics are looked at, most of the Western islamo suicide killers are not uneducated and not poor. Quite the opposite.

1. More details are emerging about Humam al-Balawi, the man who blew up seven intelligence agents in Afghanistan. By education and professional status, the Jordanian doctor is typical of recent suicidal attackers. The man accused of trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day is a Nigerian graduate of the University of London. In the Fort Hood shootings, a Palestinian-American psychiatrist in the U.S. Army has been charged.
Humam al-Balawi was said to be carrying information about Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's number two, himself a surgeon who was born to a prominent Egyptian family.
Mohamed Atta of 9/11, who was an Egyptian urban planner who had been working in Germany - these are not the wretched of the earth. What essentially is the grievance that draws them to al-Qaida?

2. A recent study at Princeton University by Alan Krueger and Jitka Maleckova, called "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?" argues this point. One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin….Moreover, the Palestinians' adherence to the view that the mass murder of civilians was not terrorism was independent of education and higher among those working than unemployed. Hence, support for terrorism was not reduced by increases in education and income….a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas." BW Online | June 10, 2002 | The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism

3. …men who belonged to violent Islamist groups active over the past few decades (some in jail, some not). Had those groups reflected the working-age populations of their countries, engineers would have made up about 3.5 percent of the membership. Instead, nearly 20 percent of the militants had engineering degrees. When Gambetta and Hertog looked at only the militants whose education was known for certain to have gone beyond high school, close to half (44 percent) had trained in engineering.

Clearly, you are correct.....So...if it's not lack of education nor poverty.....

...anyone wanna guess?
Islam.

...anyone wanna guess?
Islam.

We have a winner!

...anyone wanna guess?
Islam.

We have a winner!

I recall reading that one European nation doesn't allow any Q'rans to be imported unless the dangerous suras have been redacted....
...perhaps you recall which nation.

And, for context....MacArthur forced the Japanese to alter their religion.
The same is necessary in the case of Islam.

Slowly.....reformation must be accomplished.

"Stand erect,or be made to stand erect."
Marcus Aurelius.

...anyone wanna guess?
Islam.

We have a winner!

I recall reading that one European nation doesn't allow any Q'rans to be imported unless the dangerous suras have been redacted....
...perhaps you recall which nation.

And, for context....MacArthur forced the Japanese to alter their religion.
The same is necessary in the case of Islam.

Slowly.....reformation must be accomplished.

"Stand erect,or be made to stand erect."
Marcus Aurelius.
Do you mean this?

Spanish parliament admits Quran ban petition, 2012

In 2012, the Spanish parliament accepted a petition, demanding the ban of the Quran in Spain, filed by courageous ex-Muslim writer and film producer Imran Firasat, originally from Pakistan. Imran Firasat cited ten reasons as to why the Quran should be banned in Spain, and concluded that:

The Quran is a major threat to the free society of Spain. A book which clearly preach the messages of Jihad, killing, hate, discrimination and revenge. For that reason it can’t be compatible with the Spanish system in any sense. It is a book totally contrary to what the law and constitution of Spain say and it is inciting the hatred and violence in our country.

While a committee is supposed to look into the claims submitted in Mr. Firasat’s petition, the outcome of the review is not known yet...

Imran handed over a formal document to the Ministry of the Presidency, the Congress of Representatives, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of the Interior, in which he presented 10 points to back his request:

1. The Quran is not a sacred and religious book, but a violent book, full of hatred and discrimination.

2. Quran is a horrible book which provokes a community it calls Muslims to undertake Jihad, kill innocent people and destroy the peace of the world.

3. The Quran is responsible for all the terrorism we have seen in recent years in which thousands of people lost their lives.

4. The Quran is a book which contains evil teachings and forces its believers to capture the entire world and total power at any price.

5. The Quran is a book which legally permits and incites hatred and violence, and for that reason it is not compatible with the modern world, including Spain.

6. The Quran is a book which directly discriminates between human beings.

7. The Quran is a book which does not allow either freedom of expression or religious freedom.

8. The Quran is a book which causes women to suffer and be tortured through the totality of its injustice and macho laws.

9. The Quran is a book which, rather than teaching unity, teaches disunity, and in this way does not allow its believers to form friendships with those who are not Muslims, because in the eyes of Quran they are infidels.

10. The Quran is a major threat to the free society of Spain. A book which clearly preaches the messages of jihad, killing, hate, discrimination and revenge. For that reason it cannot be compatible with the Spanish system in any sense. It is a book totally contrary to what the law and constitution of Spain say, and it incites hatred and violence in our country.

Needless to say, Mr Firasat has been fatwa'd to the hilt.

Also, several other countries such as Italy? India, Russia and Germany have enacted similar actions, without success I think.

Russia seems to have been more successful:

....Dissemination of extremist materials leads to an increase in extremist crime that endangers the national security of the State the Novorossiysk transport Prosecutor concluded based on 1. Article 45 of the code of civil procedure of the Russian Federation Prosecutor turn in court in defense of the interests of the Russian Federation.

The court ordered that the Quran be classified as extremist material under Russian Law, its further circulation in Russian language be banned, and its existing copies in Russian be destroyed. According to a Moscow Times report on 22 Sept 2013, Muslim clerics in Russia condemned the court ruling and threatened unrest and violence if the verdict was not overturned.

The Russian court’s indictment of the Quran as extremist literature and prohibition of its dissemination in Russian language is the biggest achievement in the decades-long campaign for imposing a ban on the Quran. It should also be recognized that the number of people, who recognizes the Quran as a hateful and violence-inciting book have increased many folds since the 1980s. And as Jihadi carnage in the name of Allah’s command for Jihad in the Holy Quran, such as those in a Nairobi Mall and a Pakistan Church in recent days, continue—recognition of the Quran as a violent book, dangerous for peace and stability in the world will only intensify in the years and decades to come. So, it is only a matter of time before the Quran become almost universally recognized as dangerous extremist literature that incites hatred and violence, and many countries classify it as such alongside the Hitler’s Mein Kempf, while others impose a ban on its circulation like the Russian court has ordered.

Will a Ban of the Quran Become a Reality? – Faithfreedom.org

And of course, China:

China Just Made These HUGE Moves to Ban Islam
by Top Right News on August 6, 2015 in Islam

Above: Chinese Muslims demand Sharia Law adherence in mass protest

by Bill Callen | Top Right News

Countries around the world are taking preventative measures in an attempt to lower the chances of another radical Islamist terror attack taking place like the ones that claimed the lives of a dozen people in Paris, 3 people in Sydney, not to mention the thousands of Muslim terror attacks around the world, since 9/11.

Top Right News reported on how Norway has started deporting radical Muslims – which has resulted in a stunning 31% reducation in crime.

But even as the United States has done almost nothing to mitigate an attack on U.S. soil, countries like China have taken multiple steps to prevent attacks in their homeland.

So what is China doing? It’s declaring an all-out war to make sure Islam doesn’t take over, and never gains the strength to attack them. These new measures include:

– Female head-coverings are banned. Period.

Chinese legislators have repeatedly said that burqas “are not a national dress of Muslims.” And indeed, there is nothing in the Koran that mandates this. They’re justifying their new ban based on several other countries who have enacted similar bans, like Belgium and France, based on public safety concern.

– Men are discouraged from growing long beards

– Men with long beards are banned from riding public buses.

Chinese have suffered numerous terrorist attacks from both Muslim men with long beards, and also women — and men in disguise — wearing burquas that obscure both their appearance and suicide belts.

Above: 33 were killed in a Muslim suicide bombing attack at a Chinese rail station in 2014

– Islamic restaurants are mandated to sell cigarettes and alcohol.

– And they must display them prominently. Any business owner who does not follow this order…will lose their business. Period.

The Koran calls the use of “intoxicants” sinful, while some Muslim religious leaders have also forbidden smoking. Some non-Muslim customers have been assaulted for even asking for these items in Muslim restaurants, or for merely requesting pork in a meal.

China is simply not tolerating Islam at all. They have seen what’s happening to the West. It sees what happened in France, throughout the European world, in Bostonand even in Texas. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! They see it, and they’ve decided to stop any kind of political Islamic plague before it grows out of control.

It is very sad to say that Communist China actually learns its lessons, while we put our heads in the sand. It realizes, ‘Hey, Islam wants destroy us,’ and that Islam is political in nature, not just religious.

Over here, we kowtow to the fraud of “Islamophobia” and even some FoxNews stars disgraced themselves by defending Islamic radicals and attacking “Draw Mohammad” sponsor Pamela Geller for daring to “insult the prophet.”

There is no question that Communism is horrible, and China is a piss-poor example of general tolerance of human rights. However, after seeing the butchery of Islamic terrorism, both at home and in the West, they at least want to survive, by keeping a lid on Islam before it expands out of control

China Just Made These HUGE Moves to Ban Islam

Forum List

Back