🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Suicide Mission"

and the JEW's were vastly outgunned by the 'nazi's military Bullwinkle
Exactly, pismoe, why I am against preaching individual armed resistance. God, how I wish they had been victorious. But they were alone in a world that both couldn't and wouldn't help them at their up-against-the-wall time. And anyone who tries resistance against American police agencies and/or military force will lose bigtime too, justified cause or not.

pismoe, I am not against resistance for some causes, even armed resistance. But turning unnecessary sacrifice into heroism is not bright. I'm of the George Patton school of engagement. Forget encouraging individuals to be the last gladiator at the pass. Smarter not harder.

upload_2019-3-5_12-45-14.jpeg

Yet the police agencies of Maryland are opposing the lawful government and siding with the armed resistance.

How well do you think it would go down if the government declared war on law abiding citizens?

Do you think all the civil law enforcement agencies and the military will abide by those orders?

Unless they're all orphans and sterile I seriously doubt it...

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

...because most of them have families.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
i'm just thinking History and most times it is Governments killing their own citizens . See the 'nazis' , polpot . idi amin , and more recently the muslim groups , terrorists in Africa that move into villages at night and are free to slaughter , rape , torture and murder . These villagers are generally disarmed and usually disarmed by their legal Governments that can't or won't protect them . When the enemy or government is going to murder anyway its best to be armed on the same level as the government paid murderers . See 'venezuela' as a blood bath may start . See 'south africa' where murder of farmers has been happening for years and from what i hear farmers are having their land confiscated Bullwinkle .
Check history of citizens killing (or trying to) government. At least that is where I'm coming from. And my complaint is against those who think because they have a gun they are not vulnerable. I guess I started on the wrong note here, pismo. But I have seen too many posts by idiots who think they are 10' tall and bulletproof when they are like the swordsman in the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" movie who never even got to swing at his target. That's the point I have been trying to get across. Not to mention that Americans hating Americans to the point of killing is unthinkable.

Another point to remember, and I don't know how this fits in, but when I was a kid back in the 40s we were "David". Then WWII made us Goliath and we still crow about it, but we forgot that even a people without our current power, like we were against the best equipped and trained army in the then world (Germany) can bring down a giant, and we got beat up by a bunch of VN coolies with a cause.

Nope. We got beat up by our own.

and i never said or implied that having ' A gun is enough ' . The Guns need to be effective guns same as the Militaries have Bullwinkle . See 'venezuela' where the people are disarmed but the 'maduro' Military and Militias are all armed with effective guns Bullwinkle .

here is an article on the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising . --- https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/warsaw-ghetto-uprising --- and Cambodians woulda been better off if they had fought ' pol pot ' rather than being removed to work , torture and death concentration camp . History is full of examples of legal governments kiling their own citizens Bullwinkle .

We are losing 33,000 Americans a year to guns without Pol Pot

upload_2019-3-5_14-29-19.jpeg

Maybe you should make a law forbidding illegal black market firearms.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

i think it was over 3 million that 'polpot' did in RWinger . And 'hitler' got 6 million , 'stalin' murdered millions and who knows what 'maduro' of Venezuels might do . And in large part because the murdered citizens could not effectively fight back and protect themselves RWinger .

i think it was over 3 million that 'polpot' did in RWinger . And 'hitler' got 6 million , 'stalin' murdered millions and who knows what 'maduro' of Venezuels might do . And in large part because the murdered citizens could not effectively fight back and protect themselves RWinger .

Those who attempted armed resistance not only faced firing squads but their families did too.

point is that they had No Arms with with to resist as their 'governments' had had them disarmed same as 'venezuela' citizens have been disarmed RWinger

Last edited:
TOO Bad that the starving 'venzies' don't have the means to turn tables on their torturers and 'maduro' henchmen , soldiers and militia and start executing them eh RWinger

So, you nut-bars are planning on shooting sheriffs who shown up to enforce the law?

And you wonder why folks think dangerous idiots like you shouldn't have guns?

You would have surrendered to the British instantly.
No, but I don't make bullshit statements about shooting police officers either.

isn't it the Police / Sheriffs that are making Statements about possibly getting shot if they raid and confiscate legally owned guns ?? What , wot , so now you want to stifle police Freedom of Speech eh Crep ??

LOL...stupid gun bunnies.

What you/they are admitting is that gun bunnies are so fucking wacko that they will start to murder, honorable police officers who are merely doing their duties - rather than give up their firearms.

These sick fucks are saying that a gun is worth far more to them than dozens of human lives - first responders lives, no less.

I have long said it - gun bunnies are fucking NUTS.

And don't bother responding you sick, gun bunnies - I will not waste a second of my life reading your responses to my post.

You'll read this one. I know you will. :auiqs.jpg:

By the way, members of the Gestapo whined that they were "only following orders" when brought to trial.

point is that they had No Arms with with to resist as their 'governments' had had them disarmed same as 'venezuela' citizens have been disarmed RWinger
Myth

The French had arms, so did Norway
Didn't help against the German Army

Myth

The French had arms, so did Norway
Didn't help against the German Army
--------------------- so what , some times resistance works and sometime it doesn't RWinger .

isn't it the Police / Sheriffs that are making Statements about possibly getting shot if they raid and confiscate legally owned guns ?? What , wot , so now you want to stifle police Freedom of Speech eh Crep ??
I was speaking directly to someone who said he would shoot them if they tried.

Pro tip: Read the thread before commenting.

Forum List

Back