🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Suicide Mission"

yeah PRO TIP , you ourta address them by Name so as to avoid confusion Crep .

You have a problem with removing guns from a home when a judge issues an extreme risk protective order?

Gun nut

What did the cop say?
the SHERIFF himself said it was a suicide mission. 2 of 'em in fact.

"Two Maryland sheriffs have said that if HB 786 passes, they will not enforce it because it is a "suicide mission.""

so go argue with the people who would need to enforce it.

So many lawful gun owners threatening police if they attempt to take their guns

Shows why they should not be armed in the first place.

just the opposite. People should be willing to stand up for the Constitution, that as sort of the point of the 2nd to start with

if they're lawful gun owners then why are you wanting to take their guns away?

i swear to god you just drop bulletpoints for your side like a rabbit turd and really pay not a lick of attention to what you are saying.

"All hail King George!" :auiqs.jpg:
----------------------------------- yeah , RWINGER is like that , he has 'canookian' tory blood plus his old man was one of the infamous draft dodgers of the 60s that took off to 'canada' Billy .

You have a problem with removing guns from a home when a judge issues an extreme risk protective order?

Gun nut

What did the cop say?

"Two Maryland sheriffs have said that if HB 786 passes, they will not enforce it because it is a "suicide mission.""

I'm sure you can always find some cops who are second amendment gun nuts.

Tell you what. Try to pass a law that any man or woman can carry a concealed gun and they don't need to have a CCW license to do so. TRY IT! In fact Republicans owned all three branches of our Michigan Government for the last 8 years and they tried but failed to get that passed. Why? Because it's a bad idea. I would have loved it though because not having a CCW is the only thing stopping me from carrying guns. I wanted them to pass it. Why do I need to take a class and get a CCW license to exercise my constitutional right? Why don't you ask Republicans who shot down the legislation?

Michigan state House approves carrying concealed guns without permit | Reuters

The package of four bills, which cleared the Republican-controlled House with support from a handful of Democrats, now moves to the Senate, also dominated by Republicans.

It was not immediately clear whether Michigan’s Republican Governor Rick Snyder supports the bill. But the measure, if also approved in a Senate vote, could automatically become law 14 days after reaching the governor’s desk unless he vetoes it.

You pussies. Deep down the cops and Republicans don't want you all carrying guns around freely. You have to jump through their REGULATIONS. LOL.

I think that carrying a gun without permit is happening all over the USA . I think that Kentucky is the latest and many States don't require permits . Just a comment .

Gun nut

What did the cop say?

I'm sure you can always find some cops who are second amendment gun nuts.

Tell you what. Try to pass a law that any man or woman can carry a concealed gun and they don't need to have a CCW license to do so. TRY IT! In fact Republicans owned all three branches of our Michigan Government for the last 8 years and they tried but failed to get that passed. Why? Because it's a bad idea. I would have loved it though because not having a CCW is the only thing stopping me from carrying guns. I wanted them to pass it. Why do I need to take a class and get a CCW license to exercise my constitutional right? Why don't you ask Republicans who shot down the legislation?

Michigan state House approves carrying concealed guns without permit | Reuters

The package of four bills, which cleared the Republican-controlled House with support from a handful of Democrats, now moves to the Senate, also dominated by Republicans.

It was not immediately clear whether Michigan’s Republican Governor Rick Snyder supports the bill. But the measure, if also approved in a Senate vote, could automatically become law 14 days after reaching the governor’s desk unless he vetoes it.

You pussies. Deep down the cops and Republicans don't want you all carrying guns around freely. You have to jump through their REGULATIONS. LOL.
what a fucktardo.

Forum List

Back