🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Suicide Mission"

So, you nut-bars are planning on shooting sheriffs who shown up to enforce the law?

And you wonder why folks think dangerous idiots like you shouldn't have guns?
View attachment 248830
American sheriff's officers are hardly the SS.

Where you you conservitards find these wack-jobs?

i think that it is Sheriffs that are being against the law isn't it Crep ??

So, you nut-bars are planning on shooting sheriffs who shown up to enforce the law?

View attachment 248830

------------------------------------ until they start acting like S.S. eh Crep ??

View attachment 248830

------------------------------------ until they start acting like S.S. eh Crep ??
Paranoia can be a bitch, amiright?

View attachment 248830

Paranoia can be a bitch, amiright?
------------------------------------ DENIAL is worse Crep . As i said earlier , we can all see the intentions of the taxpayer paid law makers Crep .

Maryland, especially Baltimore, has to do SOMETHING, but if this new law is as posted, it seems a tad knee-jerk. I'm sure many folks have better ideas than me, but there IS a way only it takes time, just like the anti-smoking movement. Maybe they could start with higher and meaner penalties for crimes involving more powerful weapons...followed by confiscation of the weapons used.

They could try offing the bad guys, or locking them up for all time. Leave real people alone.

Baltimore is a combat zone

MD needs to do what it has to do to cut down shootings

View attachment 248830
Ummm, Oddball? Can you help me find what you mean by the posted photo of an SS confronting an elderly Jew during the 30s? Do you mean that if Jews had guns the holocaust would not have happened, so don't let that happen here? Because that's too naive to be considered. Closer to the reality would be Randy Weaver vs. FBI or Waco vs. DOJ. Preaching armed individuals fighting off the forces of any organized legal agency will only get you dead. Find another way, or do what your ancestors did and move on. Meantime, this law will NOT work or be honored.

View attachment 248830
Ummm, Oddball? Can you help me find what you mean by the posted photo of an SS confronting an elderly Jew during the 30s? Do you mean that if Jews had guns the holocaust would not have happened, so don't let that happen here? Because that's too naive to be considered. Closer to the reality would be Randy Weaver vs. FBI or Waco vs. DOJ. Preaching armed individuals fighting off the forces of any organized legal agency will only get you dead. Find another way, or do what your ancestors did and move on. Meantime, this law will NOT work or be honored.
----------------------------------- see what the JEW's that fought in the Warsaw ghetto did . It was much too late though and the JEW's were vastly outgunned by the 'nazi's military Bullwinkle .

Baltimore is a combat zone

MD needs to do what it has to do to cut down shootings
upload_2019-3-5_9-42-59.jpeg

Wow!!! And you think that the people using firearms in your "combat zone" are registered law abiding firearm owners instead of bad guys using firearms they obtained on the black market.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 248830
----------------------------------- see what the JEW's that fought in the Warsaw ghetto did . It was much too late though and the JEW's were vastly outgunned by the 'nazi's military Bullwinkle .
----------------------------------- so yeah , if the Jews had had the SAME Effective arms in the same way that the 'nazi military' had Effective arms the 'Jews ' may have been able to kick ' nazi' azz . Same for 'pol pots' Cambodian peasants . Both groups , the Jews and the Peasants were going to be murdered anyway . Best to go out fighting your murderers but both groups had no effective ARMS , guns , weapons as both groups had been disarmed and had no tradition of being Armed Bullwinkle .

VietCongn2.jpg

and the JEW's were vastly outgunned by the 'nazi's military Bullwinkle
Exactly, pismoe, why I am against preaching individual armed resistance. God, how I wish they had been victorious. But they were alone in a world that both couldn't and wouldn't help them at their up-against-the-wall time. And anyone who tries resistance against American police agencies and/or military force will lose bigtime too, justified cause or not.

pismoe, I am not against resistance for some causes, even armed resistance. But turning unnecessary sacrifice into heroism is not bright. I'm of the George Patton school of engagement. Forget encouraging individuals to be the last gladiator at the pass. Smarter not harder.

i'm just thinking History and most times it is Governments killing their own citizens . See the 'nazis' , polpot . idi amin , and more recently the muslim groups , terrorists in Africa that move into villages at night and are free to slaughter , rape , torture and murder . These villagers are generally disarmed and usually disarmed by their legal Governments that can't or won't protect them . When the enemy or government is going to murder anyway its best to be armed on the same level as the government paid murderers . See 'venezuela' as a blood bath may start . See 'south africa' where murder of farmers has been happening for years and from what i hear farmers are having their land confiscated Bullwinkle .

i'm just thinking History and most times it is Governments killing their own citizens . See the 'nazis' , polpot . idi amin , and more recently the muslim groups , terrorists in Africa that move into villages at night and are free to slaughter , rape , torture and murder . These villagers are generally disarmed and usually disarmed by their legal Governments that can't or won't protect them . When the enemy or government is going to murder anyway its best to be armed on the same level as the government paid murderers . See 'venezuela' as a blood bath may start . See 'south africa' where murder of farmers has been happening for years and from what i hear farmers are having their land confiscated Bullwinkle .
Check history of citizens killing (or trying to) government. At least that is where I'm coming from. And my complaint is against those who think because they have a gun they are not vulnerable. I guess I started on the wrong note here, pismo. But I have seen too many posts by idiots who think they are 10' tall and bulletproof when they are like the swordsman in the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" movie who never even got to swing at his target. That's the point I have been trying to get across. Not to mention that Americans hating Americans to the point of killing is unthinkable.

Another point to remember, and I don't know how this fits in, but when I was a kid back in the 40s we were "David". Then WWII made us Goliath and we still crow about it, but we forgot that even a people without our current power, like we were against the best equipped and trained army in the then world (Germany) can bring down a giant, and we got beat up by a bunch of VN coolies with a cause. A little humility is in order.

and ODDBALL made the same point about VN in post number 36 and i'd make a similar point about the USA and assorted Militaries fighting goat herders in the 'middle east' for 17 years and those assorted Militaries have all sorts of advanced weapons Bullwinkle .

Forum List

Back