suidi arabia gambling for republican and terrorist warning at 2016

Your English is not as bad as your conclusions. Republican Trump is very content for Saudi to war with Iran and not get involved as long as US interests are not at stake. Oil is involved...but it's really the same old war...Sunni vs Shiia...and we want no part of that.

Sadly, we caused the coming Sunni/Shiite bloodbath. Our constant meddling in the Middle East has led to it. The Iraq invasion was the catalyst. Sunnis and Shiites have lived in relative peace for hundreds of years.

The Iraq invasion upset the balance. Iran, Iraq and all Shiites are now asserting their power & influence. So whether we want it a not, we are a big part of it. We meddled, now we pay. That's the reality.

Your English is not as bad as your conclusions. Republican Trump is very content for Saudi to war with Iran and not get involved as long as US interests are not at stake. Oil is involved...but it's really the same old war...Sunni vs Shiia...and we want no part of that.

Sadly, we caused the coming Sunni/Shiite bloodbath. Our constant meddling in the Middle East has led to it. The Iraq invasion was the catalyst. Sunnis and Shiites have lived in relative peace for hundreds of years.

The Iraq invasion upset the balance. Iran, Iraq and all Shiites are now asserting their power & influence. So whether we want it a not, we are a big part of it. We meddled, now we pay. That's the reality.

Iran and Iraq fought for 10 years in 1980, long before invasion of Iraq.

im talking about cold war.im talking about sanctions.suidi want kill iran economy.suidi want iran be country like north korea.
and trump isnt republican nominee yet !!!!!!!!!! ted cruz have chance too

fact: if usa had republican president.iran deal never happened.isnt it?

This coming Sunni/Shiite bloodbath is on the U.S. It shouldn't have meddled so much in the Middle East. The Iraq invasion was a miserable bloody blunder. It was the catalyst for the coming Sunni/Shiite War. Just more sad deadly Blow Back.

I agree with you on the saudi wahabism crap. I disagree on us being the catalyst. These fools have been killing each other without our help for centuries. Jefferson wrote about these bloodthirsty killers in the 1700s.

Saudi Arabia has been the chief supporter of Islamic Terrorism around the world for years. Without its support, awful groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS wouldn't have been possible. Saudis actually funded 9/11. Yet we're told by our Government that they're 'Good.'

And actually, Sunnis and Shiites have lived in relative peace all over the world for centuries. It was our meddling and the Iraq invasion that upset the balance. The Shiites are now on the move. They want their piece of the pie. That's why i've been saying for years that we need to disengage from the Middle East. We don't belong there. We never did.

173659_600.jpg

I frequently say you rubes have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. It does not surprise me at all you posted a cartoon to openly express your incapacity to see the differences between the execution of both Sunni and Shia terrorists who were tried and convicted in court, and ISISBOOMBAH's kidnappings and executions of "infidels".

Only four of the 47 executed were Shia.

Aren't you embarrassed in the least over your public professions of ignorance and stupidity?

Hey Vigilante,

Explain the difference between a Texas execution and an ISIS execution.

Dumbass.

You forgot the crusades thingy.

This coming Sunni/Shiite bloodbath is on the U.S. It shouldn't have meddled so much in the Middle East. The Iraq invasion was a miserable bloody blunder. It was the catalyst for the coming Sunni/Shiite War. Just more sad deadly Blow Back.

I agree with you on the saudi wahabism crap. I disagree on us being the catalyst. These fools have been killing each other without our help for centuries. Jefferson wrote about these bloodthirsty killers in the 1700s.

Saudi Arabia has been the chief supporter of Islamic Terrorism around the world for years. Without its support, awful groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS wouldn't have been possible. Saudis actually funded 9/11. Yet we're told by our Government that they're 'Good.'

And actually, Sunnis and Shiites have lived in relative peace all over the world for centuries. It was our meddling and the Iraq invasion that upset the balance. The Shiites are now on the move. They want their piece of the pie. That's why i've been saying for years that we need to disengage from the Middle East. We don't belong there. We never did.

That was bush' biggest mistake. As worthless as hussein was, he was an excellent hedge against iran.

You forgot the crusades thingy.

The Sunni/Shiite conflict is a very old one, but it's been very calm for centuries. We messed it all up. We should have left Iraq alone. The Shiites are now on the rise. They want a bigger piece of the pie. Let the bloodbath begin.

4:suidi arabia want republican president for usa.because republican are against iran deal

Saudi Arabia satisfied with Obama's assurances on Iran deal

just lie from politican
you dont know about suidi pressure during nuclear talks?
Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline

do you know why? because of suidi pressure
you can search for more information

What are you complaining about. Obama just helped Iran get their nuclear weapons.

And they will continue to kill each other for the foreseeable future. The difference is one of scale. We have destabilized the governments over in the ME and that is leading to fighting on a MUCH larger scale than before.

The US is not a catalyst for fighting but we have been making shit over there worse.

That was bush' biggest mistake. As worthless as hussein was, he was an excellent hedge against iran.

He was a misbehaving U.S. puppet. And that usually means a death sentence. But all the Iraq invasion did was allow Iran and Shiites to begin asserting themselves more. Our constant meddling over there has led to the coming horror. Blow Back.

What are you complaining about. Obama just helped Iran get their nuclear weapons.

O'rly?

Iran Hands Over Stockpile of Enriched Uranium to Russia
A Russian ship left Iran on Monday carrying almost all of Iran’s stockpile of low-enriched uranium, fulfilling a major step in the nuclear deal struck last summer and, for the first time in nearly a decade, apparently leaving Iran with too little fuel to manufacture a nuclear weapon.

Hey, welcome to Reality. Hope it doesn't cause your hack partisan parrot brain to crash.

Forum List

Back