Sununu 2024's optimistic message: America has always survived good times & bad, we will survive the Biden/Buttigieg/Omar terrorist attack on America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the rise of the KKK in the 20s, WWI, and WWII, the war on terror, Pearl Harbor, to name a few. we've survived it all. i am optimistic about the future. join me in this effort, join Governor Sununu in this effort, and let's take back America

Sununu has all the markings of a progressive liberal....

• Banned
Dusty Rhodes was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time

his son Cody is also a champion wrestler, and Cody was in Jacksonville during the pandemic, and he said he created "beautiful memories" during the pandemic. that's the kind of AMERICAN OPTIMISM, me and Sununu are running on, and i would be proud to serve as his running mate if asked
Sununu has all the markings of a progressive liberal....

his son Cody is also a champion wrestler, and Cody was in Jacksonville during the pandemic, and he said he created "beautiful memories" during the pandemic. that's the kind of AMERICAN OPTIMISM, me and Sununu are running on, and i would be proud to serve as his running mate if asked
He won't be very different than Biden.... so if you like Joe than you will love Sununu....

So does Trump.
Doesnt care about deficits or the debt, attacks the 2A, wants amnesty for illegals etc.
Trump faced a failing military and a nation in decline... he also had a little thing called the China virus to contend with... so please stop with the BS that he doesn't care about deficits... that's just liberal hyperbole....

would you vote for an Arab like me? Sununu is lebanese!
I dont care about that kind of stuff.
And I have tried to find his positions on things but he doesnt have an "on the issues" page, and I could only find a few things on his campaign website that he supports.

And I have tried to find his positions on things but he doesnt have an "on the issues" page, and I could only find a few things on his campaign website that he supports.
Just read Joe's page... and you will know what Sununu believes....

he hasn't announced yet. give him time. basically his philosophy is sort of libertarian, get government out of the way, empower the citizen to make mistakes and learn from them, without needing Big Brother to look over him

If we do "anyone but Trump" again the nation won't survive another 5 years....

i post about Sununu all the time. someone hasn't been paying attention to his best bro's posts! *eyeroll*

he hasn't announced yet. give him time. basically his philosophy is sort of libertarian, get government out of the way, empower the citizen to make mistakes and learn from them, without needing Big Brother to look over him
I was confusing him with ramaswamy. My apologies.

Porkchop Cash was a better wrestler than Dusty Rhodes.​

off topic
this thread is not about wrestling?

this thread is not about wrestling?

no. it's about Sununu 2024. there's plenty of wrestling threads in the sports section. you can DM me and talk wrestling all day too

Forum List

Back