Sununu: GOP voters need to stop choosing crazy unelectable folks in primary & get behind winners who can close deal in Nov, odd time for Trump to run!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Big applause/cheers yesterday morning for Chris Sununu saying, “Let’s stop supporting crazy unelectable candidates." crazy may be entertaining, but i want to win, so i agree!

What bullshit. Trump-backed Masters did basically the same in 2022 as RINO-backed McSally did in 2020 in spite of having much less money than McSally had from McConnell and other big donors. Meaning he actually did better in spite of the lack of funds.

And RINOs regularly violated Reagan's 11th commandment when they attacked fellow Republicans after the primaries, undercutting Republican primary winners. Then this RINO, Chris Christie, and others pound their chests. As I say, bullshit.

• Banned
What bullshit. Trump-backed Masters did basically the same in 2022 as RINO-backed McSally did in 2020 in spite of having much less money than McSally had from McConnell and other big donors. Meaning he actually did better in spite of the lack of funds.

And RINOs regularly violated Reagan's 11th commandment when they attacked fellow Republicans after the primaries, undercutting Republican primary winners. Then this RINO, Chris Christie, and others pound their chests. As I say, bullshit.
Don Bolduc lost, Sununu won
Brian Kemp won, Walker went to a run off

the voters split the ticket, voting for the moderate Republican Governor, and against the crazy extremist senate candidate

What bullshit. Trump-backed Masters did basically the same in 2022 as RINO-backed McSally did in 2020 in spite of having much less money than McSally had from McConnell and other big donors.

How do TDSers call a man who was elected president, set new voting records and carries more sway with voters still than anyone else they have ever seen, "unelectable?" Basically, 9 out of 10 people Trump endorsed just got elected. How many endorsement winners did Mitch have? The "Get Behind A Winner" BS tells me that the RINOS literally THREW some of the midterm races in an effort to try to hang the losses around Trump's neck for blame.

Don Bolduc lost, Sununu won
Brian Kemp won, Walker went to a run off

the voters split the ticket, voting for the moderate Republican Governor, and against the crazy extremist senate candidate

McConnell withdrew over $5 million from Bolduc so he could dump it in Alaska where he spent $9 million on Murkowski in a race Republicans would win anyway Duh.

McConnell did very, very little to help Masters.

Republicans violated Reagan's 11th commandment in NH and elsewhere and continued bashing their candidates during the general election. They did that in PA with Dr. Z too.

Mainstream Republicans showed they don't care about winning and just want compliant members who roll over for leadership.

It's the candidate's fault and Trump's fault Biden purchased millions of votes with $500 billion in student loan forgiveness bribes??? When Dems offer $20k to $30k per vote well there you have it.

When PA voters consciously pick a brain damaged "Hells Angel" looking Fetterman, over a world renowned heart surgeon, you know Republicans are not going to win statewide or national elections until things get so bad that the voters have no choice but to vote Republican. Maybe 2024 will be that time?

Big applause/cheers yesterday morning for Chris Sununu saying, “Let’s stop supporting crazy unelectable candidates." crazy may be entertaining, but i want to win, so i agree!

What Sununu defines as crazy; trump Nazis call patriotic. Confederate flags and Nazi swastikas included.

As mentioned above, it is completely counter-factual to call a man who was elected president “unelectable.”

Did Chris Sununu say all that as part of his own candidacy announcement? I haven’t heard that he has announced. Nor has anyone as far as I know.

These RINO TDS folk remind me of the fable of the mice and the cat. The mice agree among themselves that the solution to the cat problem is simple: put a bell around the cat’s neck and then they can easily hear him coming and avoid being eaten. All agree that the idea is sound, workable, and pretty obvious now that someone has said it. Then the oldest cat asks, “which of you is going to bell the cat?”

There followed the cat version of *crickets*

“I got a great policy for the Republican Party,” he continued. “Let’s stop supporting crazy, unelectable candidates in our primaries and start getting behind winners that can close the deal in November.”​

It’s pretty simple, really. Stop supporting crazy nutbars who lie about stolen elections and other loony conspiracy theories, and you’ll start winning elections.

“I got a great policy for the Republican Party,” he continued. “Let’s stop supporting crazy, unelectable candidates in our primaries and start getting behind winners that can close the deal in November.”​

It’s pretty simple, really. Stop supporting crazy nutbars who lie about stolen elections and other loony conspiracy theories, and you’ll start winning elections.
What? GOP not support crazy retard candidates? That's pretty much the entire GOP platform. What party does Sununu think he belongs to?

Say, weren't you democrats the ones funding the most radical right candidates?

If the Republican Party would offer Traditionalist Conservative candidates who weren’t also lunatics, we would support them. When the options are Crazy or Moderste/Liberal most of us are going to choose Crazy every time.

Did Sununu just come out of a freaking coma? Didn't he see the freakazoid racist Philadelphians elected to the Senate? If Sununu and the rest of the RINO's would quit taking cheap shots against their own party they would be better off.
RINOs dont care about America or its people, just themselves and winning and holding their seats.

Forum List

Back