SUNY Fredonia issues statement condemning Professor Stephen Kershnar who endorsed adult-child sexual relations

Ever hear of the "Freedom Caucus".

it a right for me but not for democrats.

The Freedom Caucus is opposed to Child Molestation.

OTOH, the liberal pressure group, NAMBLA, is hot to trot for it.
the republicans want FREEDOM. What do they want it for, to break the laws. Pedophile is illegal in all states, is that want you want to get freedom from.

the republicans want FREEDOM. What do they want it for, to break the laws. Pedophile is illegal in all states, is that want you want to get freedom from.
Pene is babbling bullshit

liberals are the promotors of more and more sexual freedom

and now their campaign has reached pedophilia

Pene is babbling bullshit

liberals are the promotors of more and more sexual freedom

and now their campaign has reached pedophilia
The republicans want more Freedom, what do they want it for. Pedophile, rape, incest, crooks, getting away with an attempted coup on the US. Tells women they are 2nd class citizens, embezzlement, tax evasion, The Republican's want more freedom.

The republicans want more Freedom, what do they want it for. Pedophile, rape, incest, crooks, getting away with an attempted coup on the US. Tells women they are 2nd class citizens, embezzlement, tax evasion, The Republican's want more freedom.
I see you plan to throw all the feces you have in the honey pot at this embarrassing report on the liberal agenda

But it wont work

a lib professor has thrown down the gauntlet favoring legalizing adult sex with children and the libs here are in full deflection mode

More freedom does not mean more freedom to victimize others----------maybe the dems think otherwise, but the republicans have been trying to leave behind fascism that the dems embrace so heavily.

(I am an independent btw---judging both parties.)
Lol, ya sure ya do. Mean while not sure the purpose of this thread. No one is going to agree with this savage. So y'all have a. Nice day and hopefully you can some how erase the the disgust from your head about this sicko.

I see you plan to throw all the feces you have in the honey pot at this embarrassing report on the liberal agenda

But it wont work

a lib professor has thrown down the gauntlet favoring legalizing adult sex with children and the libs here are in full deflection mode
Libertarians are much like Republicans.

Libertarians are much like Republicans.

Libertarians are against Child Molestation too.

The only ones who don't have a problem with it are radical libs, like those in the liberal pressure group, NAMBLA.

I remember when Left Wing Rep. Gerry Studds was caught molesting a teenager. The libs gave him a standing O and actually reelected him to Congress.

Why don't you ask him? He maybe does. Face it, more of republican votes come from Libertarians.
It depends on the issue

Libertarians are welcome in the republican party as long as they are conservative on most issues

child sex with adults is an idea only anything-goes democrats could support

It depends on the issue

Libertarians are welcome in the republican party as long as they are conservative on most issues

child sex with adults is an idea only anything-goes democrats could support
Libertarians always vote with republican. Do you deny that?

Forum List

Back