Super Bowl halftime looked like a Black Panther invasion

Lady Gaga cleaned up her act when singing the National Anthem. Beyoncé looked hot in the halftime show.

The "black panther invasion":

beyonce-and-bruno-mars-stun-crowd-with-incredible-dance-off-at-s.hashed.2a4ed016.desktop.story.wide.jpg

How terrifying.

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

And the NFL allowed this bullshit?
Leave it to the right to always make it about race.
SHES the one who used black militant fashion in her performance. SHE brought race into it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's hard for me to believe that you're real.
Its hard for me to believe you have the balls to be so openly dishonest. Integrity just isnt your thing?

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

And the NFL allowed this bullshit?
Leave it to the right to always make it about race.
SHES the one who used black militant fashion in her performance. SHE brought race into it.

It's hard for me to believe that you're real.
Its hard for me to believe you have the balls to be so openly dishonest. Integrity just isnt your thing?

:lol::lol::lol:

beyonce-and-bruno-mars-stun-crowd-with-incredible-dance-off-at-s.hashed.2a4ed016.desktop.story.wide.jpg

Look at those scary "militants".

:lol:

I accidentally took a sleeping pill around the 4:00 make of the 2nd quarter. Would have never made it through the game if I would have sat through halftime. Resumed watching at start of 3rd quarter and was fine until just before the presentation of the Lombardi trophy. Got a good 3 hours sleep after the game and now after an half hour of being awake I'm losing consciousness rapidly.

How terrifying.
Still being dishonest. No one said anything about fear, and you picked a picture that doesnt show what we are talking about. Your position must be very weak indeed.

Nooooo, this doesnt look black militant at all... :laugh:

30FCA9FB00000578-3432666-Tina_Knowles_Beyonce_s_mother_also_uploaded_this_image_to_her_In-a-243_1454905245962.jpg

When did the Black Panthers get a white lead singer, a bunch of Native American violinists dressed like raspberry oompa-loompas, and rainbows all over the place?

The only reason I clicked on this thread - I wanted to see what a "black panther invasion" looked like, I was thinking a bunch of black guys dressed up like the Oregon "militia" but I knew the 2nd amend. only applies to white people so I wasn't that surprised not to see one automatic weapon.
I call all music I don't like now "rap" just like I used to call all music I didn't like "disco". I'm really what we used to call in the old days a "square". And I don't watch football so it all worked out fine.
And I had to watch a video of "Bey" (that's what we in the know call her) do "Formation" to see what all the hub bub was about. Didn't see anything that anti-cop or anti-white. And if I did in the old days we preferred our music a little revolutionary and "anti-everything" basically. I mean the lyrics aren't exactly Dylan but they're not empty headed teen angst love song shit either, that stuff is what has always made me reach for the dial no matter what genre. I even looked at the lyrics to see if I missed some hate-speak in there...not really, unless you're inclined to think black pride equals white hate or her inherent female self-empowerment just makes her a bitch or a c***.

"Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess. Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh.
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin').
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces.
My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana. You mix that Negro with that Creole make a Texas bamma.
I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros. I like my Negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils.
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me.
I got hot sauce in my bag, swag.
I did not come to play with you hoes.
I came to slay, bitch.
I like cornbreads and collard greens, bitch. Oh yes, you best to believe it.
This whole glorious bit, which is your new anthem:
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay.
Okay ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay.
Prove to me you got some coordination. Slay trick, or you get eliminated.
When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay.
If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper, cause I slay.
Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's, let him shop up, cause I slay.
I might get your song played on the radio station, cause I slay. (I might get your song played on the radio station, cause I slay.)
You might just be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay. I might just be a black Bill Gates in the making, cause I slay.
You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.
And finally, your new Facebook status: Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper."

Nothing to get one's panties in a knot, eh?
RockvrsHipHop_zpsm5gas3k6.jpg

Led Zeppelin compared to who ever that other whatever is? Preaching to the choir there. I still prefer lyrics that say something.

I can take negative and constructive criticism without a bat of my eye. I saw no anti-cop in the Super Bowl but did notice that the cops were undercover.

How terrifying.
Still being dishonest. No one said anything about fear, and you picked a picture that doesnt show what we are talking about. Your position must be very weak indeed.

Nooooo, this doesnt look black militant at all... :laugh:

30FCA9FB00000578-3432666-Tina_Knowles_Beyonce_s_mother_also_uploaded_this_image_to_her_In-a-243_1454905245962.jpg

I really don't know what to say to this.
You could start by apologizing for being wrong and lying.

:lol:

No, I don't think that's going to happen, clown shoes.

Your fear of back-up dancers might win some award.

I'm a little drunk and I was wondering, am I using too many smilies?

I just want to make sure everyone understands how hard I'm laughing.

Now that Joan Rivers is dead are you trying to land a gig on Fashion Police?

I just cant believe that twerkin is considered dancing or that hip hop is considered music.

Other than that, I dont give a f#$k

If 'The Freddie' can be a dance why not twerking? lol

Well, with this progression, soon my oblations to the ceramic God will be considered a dance too then.

:tongue:

Forum List

Back