Super Bowl halftime looked like a Black Panther invasion

I'm a little drunk and I was wondering, am I using too many smilies?

I just want to make sure everyone understands how hard I'm laughing.

I was counting your smiley usage and you are definitely over your normal usage levels.

You should ban yourself for at least a year.

lol

You sound like a Southerner, I want fatback in my collard greens and fat lighter to light the stove.

Beyonce looked like a homosexual? Good luck with that. Then there were all those beautiful girls she was dancing with. In fact, the most gay looking guy was Chris Martin. And we all know he's a ladies man.

Some people see things that just don't exist. I think it's part of their culture of "hate blacks". And Bruno Mars isn't even black. He Hawaiian.

Superbowl Half Time Show --> what were they thinking????

It was Coldplay that ruined the show. And Bruno Mars is Hawaiian, not black.
More stupidity on your part:
Bruno Mars Explains Why He Dropped His Puerto Rican Father's Surname
Bruno Mars was born Peter Gene Hernandez on October 8, 1985, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Bruno Mars was born Peter Gene Hernandez on October 8, 1985, in Honolulu, Hawaii. In an interview with GQ the pop star explains he had to change his name to literally sound like he was from another planet so record labels would stop trying to make him the next Enrique Iglesias.

Most P.R.s have African blood in them...

Beyoncee's performance was absolutely disgraceful. I want to see football, not homosexuals prancing around Queen Simian screaming black militant shit.

The good news is that pitchers and catchers will be reporting to training camp in just a couple weeks!

If only there was some way for you to change the channel. If only...
I did change the channel after being exposed to all that "hoogidy boogity" shit from that ape's house ni**er bottom bitch.

I did change the channel after being exposed to all that "hoogidy boogity" shit from that ape's house ni**er bottom bitch.

I beg your pardon? What NAACP chapter did you say you were from again? lol

Beyoncee's performance was absolutely disgraceful. I want to see football, not homosexuals prancing around Queen Simian screaming black militant shit.

The good news is that pitchers and catchers will be reporting to training camp in just a couple weeks!

If only there was some way for you to change the channel. If only...
0e772acd9d8564511b3fec22f377d001.jpg

Well looky here usmb, I just popped over from Stupidfront to throw a couple of simians, monkeyboos and porchrunners around; ya know shake up the nigras like.
They just caint stand seeing pure aryan bloodlines like me...

Well looky here usmb, I just popped over from Stupidfront to throw a couple of simians, monkeyboos and porchrunners around; ya know shake up the nigras like.
They just caint stand seeing pure aryan bloodlines like me...

You are the opposite side of the same race-baiting coin as the KKK and Zack.

You sound just like mirror twins of each other

On balance, they had Coldplay who doesn't like football.

It makes me glad that I watched the puppy bowl.

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

And the NFL allowed this bullshit?
What`s the point in having a shitload of guns if you`re still afraid of your TV? Did you think they would jump off the screen and beat you up?

Forum List

Back