Super Bowl halftime looked like a Black Panther invasion

You actually listened to the words of a song? I couldn't hear anything except a shitload of noise.

If you ever want to split your sides laughing, get a video of Beyonce performing and shut off the sound. It's like watching a spastic having an epileptic fit with a bee in their pants. Funny as all hell.

This was the worst SB half time show that I have ever watched and the commercials sucked too, and the freaking game. More penalties, turnovers, bad offense, etc. I remember when the NFL championship game was played by the two best professional teams and they were tight games with few errors and penalties.

The NFL has turned to shit.

That was a weird show. Will they ever have another SB halftime act that can, you know...sing?
No
Oh, come on. This song is fantastic:

That was the song they sang in the Superbowl halftime.

No one can say Bruno Mars can't sing:

And his song "The Lazy Song" went viral.

And Beyonce was steller in Dreamgirls.

And Compare that to

or

or

or

AC/DC Gone Shootin' w/ lyrics

or

The Band, Up On Cripple Creek

or

Alabama - Song Of The South

Face it, its nothing personal, you Millennials, but your music really does just suck.

Whaaaat? I grew up in the 50's. I found someone to like in every decade. And look at what they do today. The mixture of styles is exciting.
An Africanized Frozen with tiny children. Who would of thought?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyoncee's performance was absolutely disgraceful. I want to see football, not homosexuals prancing around Queen Simian screaming black militant shit.

The good news is that pitchers and catchers will be reporting to training camp in just a couple weeks!

Beyoncee's performance was absolutely disgraceful. I want to see football, not homosexuals prancing around Queen Simian screaming black militant shit.

The good news is that pitchers and catchers will be reporting to training camp in just a couple weeks!

If only there was some way for you to change the channel. If only...

Just thought the Super Bowl was a safe space to unite us all and not have the silly #BlackLivesMatter bullshit shoved in our faces again.

Guess not.
Nothing is going to unite us ever again.

You're right. There will always be a few like you who thrive on hate, but the majority of the country is at least trying to put all that behind us.
No she'll eventually die off and the ensuing generations will be fine.

Forum List

Back