Super Bowl halftime looked like a Black Panther invasion

The PC Police are all for anything that keeps us divided.

This thread is a vivid example of that.
The SB half time show is part of the Games and Circuses approach to distracting, dividing and 'detaunting' the public while they take over behind the scenes.

Her fortune depends on white people. See how this all shakes out for her.

And she's a millionaire Sooo market rules dictate they support it. Sorry to the Geriatric bunch here.
See how much support she continues to have. Whites give and Whites can taketh away just as fast.

Too late, shes not only supported solely by white money but your need to feel self important is duly noted. Keep in mind the NFL signed off on it too. LOL...and they saw the whole thing before it aired. I guess now you're going to dismiss that by saying there is something wrong with them too instead of you having different tastes in music.

Too bad your Grandchildren like it lol....Tell them what you think and watch how much they wont care.
Lol, another libtard arguing that evil is good and wrong is right if it is popular.

What a freaking fool.

White folk is always worrying about their so called chillin, the deficit will harm "their" kids, the superbowl with Be and Janet, harmed their kids, the illegals, harm their kids, the muslim will harm their kids......am I missing something here? What is harming america's white kids today......meth, heroin, drugs.....so if I was you, I'd put just a little bit more focus on that shit and leave the entertainment industry alone

And she's a millionaire Sooo market rules dictate they support it. Sorry to the Geriatric bunch here.
See how much support she continues to have. Whites give and Whites can taketh away just as fast.

Too late, shes not only supported solely by white money but your need to feel self important is duly noted. Keep in mind the NFL signed off on it too. LOL...and they saw the whole thing before it aired. I guess now you're going to dismiss that by saying there is something wrong with them too instead of you having different tastes in music.

Too bad your Grandchildren like it lol....Tell them what you think and watch how much they wont care.
I don't have any grandchildren. Why would I care what children liked?

Beyonce could not have gotten this wealthy without whites buying her so-called music. Now that her audience knows how she feels, they might not be so willing to continue to support her.

Seriously? The one credit I give this new generation is that they dismiss the ignorance of their parents generation. Keep in mind, its this generation of kids, that put Obama in the white house TWICE!!!!!!!! And is supporting Bernie......LOLOLO

Lol, another libtard arguing that evil is good and wrong is right if it is popular.

What a freaking fool.

Yep, that's just what I didn't say. Good job!

What a freaking fool.

You do realize that you are an idiot, dont you? And the pathetic attempts at humor only draws more attention to it.

What a freaking fool.

You do realize that you are an idiot, dont you? And the pathetic attempts at humor only draws more attention to it.

On page 4 of the NYC bias thread I said this

Your one trick of saying things with no point and screaming idiot, ignorant, stupid etc is fooling everyone. Trust me.

Keep it up bro

Just thought the Super Bowl was a safe space to unite us all and not have the silly #BlackLivesMatter bullshit shoved in our faces again.

Guess not.
Nothing is going to unite us ever again.

You're right. There will always be a few like you who thrive on hate, but the majority of the country is at least trying to put all that behind us.

You mean like Beyoncé?

Right. Beyonce is secretly using her talent to destroy the world. Which conspiracy theory conference did you learn that from?

Actually, it did serve to prove just how racist and backward the Black race is. Beyoncé proves you can take the bunny out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of the bunny. The obese cow made a total ass out of herself.

If you think Beyonce is obese, you need to call a taxi and tell the driver to bring you to an optometrist.

You're right. There will always be a few like you who thrive on hate, but the majority of the country is at least trying to put all that behind us.

You mean like Beyoncé?

Right. Beyonce is secretly using her talent to destroy the world. Which conspiracy theory conference did you learn that from?

Actually, it did serve to prove just how racist and backward the Black race is. Beyoncé proves you can take the bunny out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of the bunny. The obese cow made a total ass out of herself.

If you think Beyonce is obese, you need to call a taxi and tell the driver to bring you to an optometrist.

Her thighs must weigh a hundred pounds each.

Just thought the Super Bowl was a safe space to unite us all and not have the silly #BlackLivesMatter bullshit shoved in our faces again.

Guess not.

You mean like Beyoncé?

It's somehow comforting to know you are still crazy, and can be counted on to spout the most ridiculous statements. Still very entertaining.

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

And the NFL allowed this bullshit?
The pregame show with Lady GaGa singing the National Anthem with reverence, the field sized US flag unfurled, the military fly by. Te show of patriotism by the fans..all examples of what is great about this country.
Then during half time, we have this woman who is barely a singer deciding to pollute the half time show with her radical politics and racism.
The half time show was a perfect example of the liberal's moral decay taking place in this country.

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

Ya know what. its fine. That half time show and the comments by Beyonce Knowles exposed their side as the radical left wing racist angry malcontents they are.
Hopefully it woke up a lot more people who were not quite ready to get on board to bring this country back to the greatness it once had.

Good grief give it a rest
Nope....This is going to be hung around the necks of every politician that does not denounce that pile of shit they called a half time show

Well then! Let's dig up Lawrence Welk, dust him off and let him rock an all Anglo Super Bowl LI in 2017!
That comment does not rise to the level of idiotic.

Guess not.
Assholes like that Beyonce ghetto butt douche are too fucking far gone with their base hatred of Caucasians to realize we turn to sport as an escape from politics.
No instead we are subjected to hate.

Forum List

Back