Super Bowl halftime looked like a Black Panther invasion

Just thought the Super Bowl was a safe space to unite us all and not have the silly #BlackLivesMatter bullshit shoved in our faces again.

Guess not.
Nothing is going to unite us ever again.

You're right. There will always be a few like you who thrive on hate, but the majority of the country is at least trying to put all that behind us.
You have it backwards. BLM IS a hate group....However, you are so programmed so as to believe none of your politically correct protected classes can do wrong....

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

And the NFL allowed this bullshit?
Good grief give it a rest
Nope....This is going to be hung around the necks of every politician that does not denounce that pile of shit they called a half time show
Lol no it's not.

Nothing is going to unite us ever again.

You're right. There will always be a few like you who thrive on hate, but the majority of the country is at least trying to put all that behind us.

You mean like Beyoncé?

Right. Beyonce is secretly using her talent to destroy the world. Which conspiracy theory conference did you learn that from?

Actually, it did serve to prove just how racist and backward the Black race is. Beyoncé proves you can take the bunny out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of the bunny. The obese cow made a total ass out of herself.

It's somehow comforting to know you are still crazy, and can be counted on to spout the most ridiculous statements. Still very entertaining.
I will remind you of your condescending comments the next time one on your side makes a racist hateful statement....Oh wait......That's happened already
Hypocrite

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

Nope....This is going to be hung around the necks of every politician that does not denounce that pile of shit they called a half time show
Lol no it's not.
YEAH it IS.........

Wonder how it would have went over if it was Toby Keith with a troop of 100 white dancers all dressed in white and singing white militant lyrics ?

Beyondsay has black privilege so she gets a complete pass and in fact a pat on the back and thumbs up from white Uncle Tom liberals.

Lol no it's not.
YEAH it IS.........
Yeah that's why they're falling all over each other to condemn it...

The pregame show with Lady GaGa singing the National Anthem with reverence, the field sized US flag unfurled, the military fly by. Te show of patriotism by the fans..all examples of what is great about this country.
Then during half time, we have this woman who is barely a singer deciding to pollute the half time show with her radical politics and racism.
The half time show was a perfect example of the liberal's moral decay taking place in this country.
Next time you buy skivies, go up one size. The tightness around your ass is choking off the blood supply to your head.

Lol no it's not.
YEAH it IS.........
If you don't think this example of moral decay is not going to be a campaign issue, you are delusional

Another racist whining bitches thread by the usual suspects.
The racism was expressed by Knowles....we're criticizing he for that..
We no longer care when you lefties scream "RACIST!!!!" at us. You have worn out the race card. It no longer works for you....it will however will work against you.

Lol no it's not.
YEAH it IS.........
If you don't think this example of moral decay is not going to be a campaign issue, you are delusional
Old farts like you have been crapping your pants over nothing forever. This is no different.

USMB allows THIS bullshit?
another self loathing Caucasian liberal stays neatly on the left wing plantation...

Lol no it's not.
YEAH it IS.........
Old farts like you have been crapping your pants over nothing forever. This is no different.
gee. that was clever.....FACEPALM

Since I was at a bar, and couldn't hear what she was singing- which of these images 'looked like a Black Panther invasion' to you?
images
images
images

You know ol' Bee-once Knowles played a singing whore in the movie Cadillac Records. I suppose the director just told her to be herself.
You know, for a few seconds there I couldnt decide to like, agree or laugh.

Laugh won.

What do you have against Etta James? (Yes, that is who Beyonce played on that movie...)
She was a prostitute who could sing.
I only made an accurate observation and description of the character and an assessment of the Knowles acting requirement.

Forum List

Back