Super Bowl LV

Who out there is going to skip watching the Super Bowl on Sunday?:hellno:
I will be watching and enjoying. Gunna have hella good food to go right along with a hella good game .
I'm not as anxious for this one as years past,
but you can't deny it may be the the most epic QB match-up ever.

These haters will be secretly watching.View attachment 452587
I am realy looking forward to the qb match up. I am looking forward to this more than I did in the 1990's. Seemed like every super bowl was over by half time back then. We would make all that food and everyone lost interest due to half time score. I hope this one comes down to the last few minutes. Hopefully next year my Browns will be there! Some day it will happen. The Cubs got a world series win Hopefully my Browns get a super bowl appearance before I die.

Why are you going to skip it?
Because it is just NOT interesting. The entire 2020 season was a joke. The halftime show is going to be a complete disaster. I'll put money on it the ratings on this one will not be as good as recent years. The powers in control absolutely ruined football and sports in general. But this game has no spark to it.
Plus it is the LARGEST super spreader event on earth. Where is the CDC? Where is the WHO? Where is Fauci and Biden?

Because it is just NOT interesting. The entire 2020 season was a joke. The halftime show is going to be a complete disaster. I'll put money on it the ratings on this one will not be as good as recent years. The powers in control absolutely ruined football and sports in general. But this game has no spark to it.
Shut up.

The game will be the same as ever except for the artificial bullshit surrounding it
and party poopers like you can't deal with it.
BS, You have probably been screaming about super spreader events all year. Now you and your hypocritical ilk want to have drunken block parties that spread covid. SMH. All for an exhibition with a predetermined outcome.

The season was exciting for me. Most games in the playoffs sucked for the most part however. I agree this game is probably going to be a borefest, but there’s no conspiracy to it. If you’re not going to watch the game then don’t watch it. Nobody cares

I will be watching and enjoying. Gunna have hella good food to go right along with a hella good game .
I'm not as anxious for this one as years past,
but you can't deny it may be the the most epic QB match-up ever.

These haters will be secretly watching.View attachment 452587
Bet your house on it, I'd like to have some more real estate.

Shut up.

The game will be the same as ever except for the artificial bullshit surrounding it
BS, You have probably been screaming about super spreader events all year. Now you and your hypocritical ilk want to have drunken block parties that spread covid. SMH. All for an exhibition with a predetermined outcome.
You know maybe if I pray for you hard enough some day you will not be such a miserable fuck .

I am realy looking forward to the qb match up. I am looking forward to this more than I did in the 1990's. Seemed like every super bowl was over by half time back then. We would make all that food and everyone lost interest due to half time score. I hope this one comes down to the last few minutes. Hopefully next year my Browns will be there! Some day it will happen. The Cubs got a world series win Hopefully my Browns get a super bowl appearance before I die.

Shut up.

You know maybe if I pray for you hard enough some day you will not be such a miserable fuck .
Pray for yourself, moron. You need it more than I do.

Shut up.

Like I said just a miserable fuck. Its sad really. Don't worry I will always have hope someday you will find joy in your heart. I am a Browns fan we never lose hope.

Last edited:

As for me, it is because the NFL, and other professional sports organizations, believe that we are more interested in their political views than watching the pros play the game.

Psychiatrists and Psychologists tell us that if we repeat doing something for 30 days, it will become a habit. In order to replace a habit, that time spent on the old habit needs to be replaced by something else. We've all been forced to form other habits.

Watching football was a habit. Over their own missteps and COVID-19 fans broke that habit and formed others to take up that time. If pro-sports had stayed away from politics, more of us may have gone back to the habit of watching. Instead, pro-sports made it easy for us to dislike it so much that we are fine with not watching today.

The "Cancel-Culture" turned on itself.

Last edited:
Shut up.

Like I said just a miserable fuck. Its sad really.
tsk tsk, sucks to be you.

This will be the first super bowl that I'll watch in many a year, due to degenerate half-time entertainment, retarded commercials, and political lecturing directed at the fans.
I'm a big Brady fan, although I have a lot of relatives that live in KC
Even though both teams have stellar QB's
I'm rooting for Tampa Bay to win. ... :cool:

Shut up.

You talk to your God with that mouth?

Shut up.

You know very well you don’t pray for any of us, so save the pious act

Shut up.

That is where you are wrong. If you can not even enjoy something as simple as a football game and are so miserable that you need to spread it to those who can. Some one needs to pray for you. Might as well be me.

Shut up.

I could deal with it if it was interesting which its not. I've watched every Super Bowl since 1972. So no party pooper here just disgusted with the state of sports which relates to the state of the world which the elite have managed to ROYALLY screw up
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shut up.

That is where you are wrong. If you can not even enjoy something as simple as a football game and are so miserable that you need to spread it to those who can. Some one needs to pray for you. Might as well be me.

Well I can’t enjoy this game, because I don’t like either team, so be sure to tell big guy to throw me a few bones will ya.

Forum List

Back