Super Bowl LV

Super. Bowl? Oh, you mean the Brady Bowl.

No, I stopped watching Brady ball long ago, thanks for asking.

Yeah, who would want to see the best QB in all history go to a record tenth championship game and win, what, his sixth Superbowl, playing other people's ASSES off still in his mid-forties? Beating the great Pat Mahomes?

Nah, we'll being playing cribbage that night. :smoke:

Because it is just NOT interesting. The entire 2020 season was a joke. The halftime show is going to be a complete disaster. I'll put money on it the ratings on this one will not be as good as recent years. The powers in control absolutely ruined football and sports in general. But this game has no spark to it.
Shut up.

The game will be the same as ever except for the artificial bullshit surrounding it
and party poopers like you can't deal with it.
BS, You have probably been screaming about super spreader events all year. Now you and your hypocritical ilk want to have drunken block parties that spread covid. SMH. All for an exhibition with a predetermined outcome.
You know maybe if I pray for you hard enough some day you will not be such a miserable fuck .

You know very well you don’t pray for any of us, so save the pious act
That is where you are wrong. If you can not even enjoy something as simple as a football game and are so miserable that you need to spread it to those who can. Some one needs to pray for you. Might as well be me.

Well I can’t enjoy this game, because I don’t like either team, so be sure to tell big guy to throw me a few bones will ya.
I would have no problem doing that for you.

Because it is just NOT interesting. The entire 2020 season was a joke. The halftime show is going to be a complete disaster. I'll put money on it the ratings on this one will not be as good as recent years. The powers in control absolutely ruined football and sports in general. But this game has no spark to it.
Shut up.

The game will be the same as ever except for the artificial bullshit surrounding it
BS, You have probably been screaming about super spreader events all year. Now you and your hypocritical ilk want to have drunken block parties that spread covid. SMH. All for an exhibition with a predetermined outcome.
Did you know that as every spectator walks in, they will be given a KN95 mask, wipes and hand sanitizer. Seating will be socially distanced and the venue is of course outside. I'm glad they didn't give up on it.

Shut up.

Did you know that as every spectator walks in, they will be given a KN95 mask, wipes and hand sanitizer. Seating will be socially distanced and the venue is of course outside. I'm glad they didn't give up on it.
I hope you get some enjoyment out of it old lady. I think everyone on this site could use a reprieve after th we year we have gone through. I personally am going to make a bunch of food that tastes really good and may not be the healthiest for me. Home made pizza, home made ice cream, bean dip , wings, and a peach cobbler. I know that is a strange mixture but I don't care.

EtVqaYXXIAUDBVn

Shut up.

You missed the point--ever hear of a super bowl party. I don't care about the cardboard cutout spectators. Every super bowl party is a super spreader. Do you have any idea how many of them there are--even the OP is looking forward to his.

All for an exhibition with a predetermined outcome.
How much does it cost to find out what that is? I could use a few thou.
Gamblers have been trying to figure that out for a long time. Bookies do it, but they don't care who wins as long as they have fairly equal numbers of bettors on both sides. Sports betting is a billion dollar business.

Shut up.

I hope you get some enjoyment out of it old lady. I think everyone on this site could use a reprieve after th we year we have gone through. I personally am going to make a bunch of food that tastes really good and may not be the healthiest for me. Home made pizza, home made ice cream, bean dip , wings, and a peach cobbler. I know that is a strange mixture but I don't care.
I will! Won't tune in for every minute of the hoopla, but I'll be checking in on the game -- as a New Englander, I have to send positive waves to Tom Brady. Even if this is the year when Young Buck beats Old Buck, I gotta be there for him.

You can expect me at your place around half-time for some of those wings!!!

Shut up.

You missed the point--ever hear of a super bowl party. I don't care about the cardboard cutout spectators. Every super bowl party is a super spreader. Do you have any idea how many of them there are--even the OP is looking forward to his.
Oh.

Shut up.

I will! Won't tune in for every minute of the hoopla, but I'll be checking in on the game -- as a New Englander, I have to send positive waves to Tom Brady. Even if this is the year when Young Buck beats Old Buck, I gotta be there for him.

Glad to have ya!

Shut up.

Make sure you wear your mask, LOL, super spreader.

Shut up.

It'll be me and the cat, and she is supremely disinterested, except in sharing the cheese.

Shut up.

The only people that will be present at my super bowl party that are of risk are my parents and they already had it . So we will be enjoying our selves risk free. My brother and I likely already had it considering we shared a six seat plane on the way home from Florida last year where my parents got it. I am not worried but thanks for your faux concern.

Shut up.

It'll be me and the cat, and she is supremely disinterested, except in sharing the cheese.
I guess I need to add a cheese plate.

Regardless of everyone's opinion on this subject, I'm glad I was able to stir the pot! Great input from everyone!

Forum List

Back